You’re Who We’re Looking For If:
- You are comfortable working from anywhere – your home, office or client site. In our role we move between Crystal City, Pentagon, Tyson’s Corner and Navy Yard
- You are a natural collaborator and team player, who is able to work independently on projects.
- You are comfortable with complexity, ambiguity, and change.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment at a C-suit level.
- You are trustworthy with strong business integrity and comfortable that your work is visible and appreciated at the highest levels of the organization
- You are able to peer-review deliverables for completeness, quality, and compliance with established standards.
- You possess a strong service orientation and decision-making skills.
- You are able to build and maintain key internal customer and external client relationships.
- You are able to coordinate well with other internal departments and processes.
- You are able to integrate and balance priorities, work activities and resources for the benefit of multiple key stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage change management projects efficiently from kickoff to final approval and distribution.
- Write marketing content targeted to various target audiences, for collateral including but not limited to solution overviews, information guides, and fact sheets.
- Create and manage SharePoint and Fusion pages
- Write dynamic, persuasive copy for SharePoint sites.
- Design and execute training, communication, and org re-design strategy and plans
- Work with cross-functional client and vendor teams to design and
- Create engaging, user-friendly content for landing pages, social platforms, and campaign emails.
- Leverage information provided by subject-matter experts and customers to write stories for blogs, articles, success stories, brochures, data sheets, and case studies.
- Draft messages on behalf of executive leadership to sponsor and sustain impactful momentum around Financial Management Transformation
- Ensure all content aligns with current style, brand and messaging guidelines.
- Provide proofreading and editing for projects created through Adobe Creative Suite and SharePoint
What Do We Require From You?
- Active Secret clearance
- Minimum 4 years of consulting experience supporting change management, strategic communications, business process reengineering, or financial management systems implementation initiatives to the Federal Government or Fortune 500 company.
- 3 years of SharePoint development experience
- Experience in design and implementation of communications, training or org redesign strategies and plans.
- Excellent written communication skills: ability to develop effective executive level communication products.
- Excellent PowerPoint, Word & MS Publisher skills (experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus)
- Experience creating, planning and execution of tactical communication plans to effectively disseminate messages across channels.
- Proven exceptional group facilitation skills
- Excellent consulting skills, including the ability to establish trust and rapport with key stakeholders, identify underlying needs, and develop sustainable solutions
Bonus points for:
- Big 4 consulting experience
- Department of Navy experience
- Experience working with financial management community in DOD space
- PROSCI certification
Job Type: Full-time