Sports Minded / Entry-Level Customer Service & Sales Trainee
We focus on the development of our employees on a personal level. We understand that developing a business professional takes time and patience. We focus on building the person first and the business person second. Our core values revolve around a solid work ethic and great student mentality. We concentrate on the person rather than the resume.
We take pride in our training program with the ability to unfold like-minded individuals into business professionals. Each team member starts in our entry level role with the same goal oriented, sports minded, competitive mindset. We are a 100% promoted from within consulting firm focused on personal development with a merit based promotion system with no seniority.
This position has potential to start immediately.
- Our team is looking for entry level sales professionals to fill a current open position with our firm.
- Candidates with restaurant or retail experience tend to excel within our company because of their unparalleled people & communication skills.
- No experience necessary as this position offers hands-on training.
Benefits and Culture:
Fun, team-oriented environment
Training in sales, marketing & management
Financial management, business management, time management
Our company is determined to be at the top of our field through patience and persistence. We know great things come with time. We focus on advancing towards our highest goals through teamwork, hard work and excellence!
We do not settle for the average nor the mundane, we strive to be the best at what we do, no matter the circumstances.
- Strong communication skills
- Positive Attitude
- Competitive, but team-oriented mentality
- 4 year degree majoring in business or communications is preferred, but not required.
- High School Diploma required
With the clients we represent, we offer an outstanding level of professionalism and integrity. All of our team members start at an entry level position to get an understanding of the business before moving through our rigorous training program. Within 8-10 months we ideally develop individuals and move them to an Executive Director role where they are able to bring out the best, not only in themselves, but to everyone around them. This is a person helping person business and that is one of the cornerstones we strive to build ourselves around.