Finance & Operations
Controller & Human Resources Manager
Tridius is one of the fastest-growing Microsoft technology consultancies in Dallas, Texas. The firm has an outstanding history of delivering business-centric and power technology solutions to companies in the mid-market space. The organization is driven by its vision to unite strategy with technology to impact businesses positively. Our culture is defined by a value system that embraces understanding, humility, integrity, learning, growth, and authenticity. If you are a person with a high capacity that likes working in a challenging, fast-paced environment, please apply today.
Controller Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains records of financial transactions, posting transactions.
- Maintains accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents and archiving electronic copies.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Prepares monthly variance analysis report that includes explanations for costs of goods sold and expenses are five +/- outside of the budgeted ranges.
- Prepares bi-weekly revenue analysis report inclusive of forecast to actual, booked sales and work-in-progress (WIP).
- Prepare twelve-week cashflow analysis on bi-weekly basis.
- Prepare quarter over quarter, year over year reports providing insight into trends related to company revenue, departmental revenue, gross margins and net margins.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Work closely with third-party CPA firm on annual company tax filings.
- Reviews vendor invoices (AP) and establishes regular payment cycles.
- Reviews accounts receivables (AR) and working with internal resource to maintain reasonable collection cycles.
- For sub-contracting resources perform cross-comparison of invoices with hours reported in time management system. Resolve any discrepancies by engaging the sub-contractor and their supervisor.
- Prepares payroll by working with third-party vendors and submits for processing.
- Manage and oversee employee expenses reports. Validate purchases are in-line with company policy and routing for supervisor approval.
- Prepares invoices to clients.
- Professionally engage clients when invoices fall into the range of thirty days past due. Confirm when payment will be received. When payments reach sixty days past due immediately engage the account manager to assist in the collection process.
- Work closely with commercial banking institution on compliance related to operating credit lines. Prepare quarterly or annual reports as required.
- Make recommendations to management on process or tools which can be implemented to improve the efficiency and quality of services provided by the finance and operations team.
Human Resources Responsibilities
- Manages relationship with third party vendor coordinating company benefits.
- Fields general HR questions from employees.
- Prepares off-letters for new employees and performs on-boarding.
- Performs off-boarding for existing employees.
- Coordinates with management team on contract employees and/or contracting firms.
Office Administration Responsibilities
- Works with building management to ensure office suite is maintained.
- Manages third party vendors for office services such as cleaning and water delivery.
- Maintains office supplies, snacks, and drinks.
Qualifications and Skills
- Developing Standards
- Analyzing Information
- Dealing with Complexity
- Reporting Research Results
- Data Entry Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Experience with ConnectWise beneficial but not required
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field or equal experience