Student Finance Advisor
Trident University International Chandler, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is a remote work setting.
Join the Trident University team assisting students for one of the University’s undergraduate, graduate, graduate degree/certificate programs. Trident University focuses on delivering a unique educational experience based on desired learning outcomes in an online environment.
The Student Finance Advisor is responsible for receiving all initial student contacts regarding payment options and discount programs available; handle disposition of concerns or referral to other resources within the University. The Student Finance Advisor will interact with students over the phone, to provide information in response to inquiries, and requests about their payment options, including federal financial aid (Title IV), Military Tuition Assistance (Title X), Veteran’s Affairs educational benefits, Corporate Benefits, Private Loans and Tuition Payment Plan Options. Provides counseling to students to ensure they begin scheduled courses and persist to graduation. The position is critical to the success of the organization by ensuring accurate application of policies and procedures, review of student aid documents, and excellent customer service to our diverse student population.
To apply, you must meet the following requirements
- Associate's degree or equivalent combination of education and relevant work. Bachelors degree preferred.
- Minimum one year experience in a telephone customer service environment/call center
- Higher education experience; experience in a student-facing role a plus.
- Proven ability to assist students with completion of the FAFSA application, entrance counseling, MPN, VA Applications and other financial aid documents.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with student and/or customer populations.
- Must possess solid analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong active listening skills, dynamic telephone presence, good follow up, and adaptable interpersonal and public relations skills.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and handle high call volume.
- Superior detail, organizational and problem resolution skills.
Trident University International
EducationView all jobs at Trident University International