$5000 Sign on Bonus! Ultrasound Technologist provides our professionals an opportunity to work in environments different from the traditional hospital or practiced based center. We continue to strive for excellence and work to provide an environment that is truly valuable to our employees.
MobilexUSA provides all overhead including a company vehicle, phone and Ultrasound equipment in order to complete studies quickly and effectively.
•ECHO experience and registry eligible with successful completion of exam within one year of hire
•Must hold a valid driver’s license.
•Must be able to take call on occasion.
•Must be able to work a standard shift and have some flexibility.
Provide mobile ultrasound service. Majority of work activity performed in various nursing homes, home cares, prisons and processing sites throughout regions serviced by ADS by traveling in an automobile to the location.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform and process Ultrasounds and digitally send them to a Radiologist for interpretation.
Communicate effectively with call center
Demonstrate regular attendance.
Communicate efficiently and perform professionally with peers, supervisory staff, and clients.
Maintain required certification and registries, health requirements, and operational requirements
- 3-12 hour shifts to include weekends
- General/Vascular registered
- ECHO experience and registry eligible with successful completion of exam within one year of hire
- Valid driver’s license in the applicable state and in good current standing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Complete and successfully pass drug screening and background check.
- Good organizational skills.
- Knowledge of applicable Regions geography and travel routes.
- Pleasant phone manner and strong interpersonal and communication skills.