Ultrasound Technologist - Full Time *Sign on Bonus $7500*
Working as a mobile Ultrasound Technologist provides our professionals an opportunity to work in environments different from the traditional hospital or practiced based center. We continue to strive for excellence and work to provide an environment that is truly valuable to our employees.
TridentUSA provides all overhead including a company vehicle, phone and Ultrasound equipment in order to complete studies quickly and effectively.
Provide quality mobile ultrasound services to home patients, skilled nursing facilities, and LTACHs
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform and process Ultrasounds and digitally send them to a Radiologist for interpretation.
- Communicate effectively with call center
- Demonstrate regular attendance.
- Communicate efficiently and perform professionally with peers, supervisory staff, and clients.
- Maintain required certification and registries, health requirements, and operational requirements
- Graduate of an Accredited Ultrasound technology program.
Registered and Certified in General and/or Vascular
Recent eligible graduates with registries will also be considered.
Must hold a valid driver’s license.
Must be able to take call on occasion.
Must be able to work a standard shift and have some flexibility.
- Proficient in general, vascular, and echocardiography exams
- Ability to work independently.
Good organizational skills