Inside Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Description: Inside Sales Representative
The Senior Inside Sales Representative will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact on the Enterprise Team. This role will be driving new business for the Operations team to support, while facilitating Customer relationships at the highest level.
Who We Are
Here at Trident Transport, solving problems & helping our customers is what we do best. Anytime. Anywhere. No Matter What. Named “Best of the Best- Places to Work”, we provide a people-first culture emphasizing collaboration, communication, & creativity to overcome challenges in our nation’s supply chain daily. Our values & mission are to provide a service encompassed with trust, reliability, open-mindedness, & passion. As a third-party logistics provider, we have the capability to improve our customer’s transportation processes by thinking outside of the box to provide personalized solutions to each of our customers specific needs.
Trident Transport has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States by Inc. 5000 for four years in a row and was ranked in the top 500 back-to-back years. With the exceptional growth we have seen, we are looking to add individuals to our team that are passionate to grow with us.
Looking for a role where you can make an immediate impact & drive direct change? Look no further!
What You Will Be Doing
- Effective execution of prospecting, discovery, and other sales activities to acquire new business
- Utilization of CRM to track sales progression and overall pipeline management of strategic opportunities
- Interface with Enterprise Operations and Customer teams during onboarding of new business to ensure cross-departmental alignment
- Act as the face of the account with client base to maintain business relationship and grow market share by offering value and solutions within the department’s services
- Work as a liaison with client decision makers and internal Customer Ops team to grow existing business opportunities
- Understand market conditions in order to collaborate with internal teams to provide a strategic response to customer RFI, RFP and RFQs
- Prepare and present QBRs to customer stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred, or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years experience in transportation and logistics, preferably within the truckload or 3PL sector
- Strong ability to establish and maintain relationships with various level of customers
- Demonstrated negotiation and sales strategies experience
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to travel up to 10%
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary + bonus/commission
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Basic Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Retirement Plan (401K) with company match
- Paid vacation policy in addition to personal days and paid holidays
- A company-paid cellphone
Trident Transport is an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking candidates without regard to age, race, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
BusinessView all jobs at Trident Transport