Client Operations Manager
- Expired: January 22, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Client Operations Manager role is an opportunity to leverage your industry knowledge and expertise in 3PLs/Freight Brokerage to lead the Customer Operations team, improve upon dedicated freight awards, and strategically develop new and existing business. This position will execute business strategy to establish a seamless experience for Trident’s Shipper partners. This is a tremendous opportunity to strengthen your people management skills while also developing strategic lanes and markets.
- Responsible for managing Enterprise Operations team and overseeing the day-to-day functions of all related accounts and the department
- Consistently engage with Carrier Operations team to ensure core carrier capacity, consistency in contracted and dedicated lanes, and evaluate carrier scorecards
- Grow Trident’s committed lane agreements and create a seamless experience for our shipping partners through contract award management and execution for key accounts
- Ability to analyze data and effectively price in consistent and fluctuating customer markets
- Operation of various Transportation Management Systems
- Acts as a liaison between VP of Enterprise Accounts, VP of Strategic Accounts, and direct reports
- Efficiently leverage supporting data to empower team members through coaching, best practices, and effective sales methodology
- Work with the team to strategically develop relationships with new and existing accounts
- Design and develop strategic plans to improve daily operational efficiency
- Job may entail working additional hours
- 3+ years of relevant experience in third party logistics. This can be at an asset or non-asset based company, but brokering experience is a must
- 1+ years of experience Managing a Team
- Enterprise Operations experience preferred
- Understanding of RFP and Freight Bid process and pricing
- EDI experience preferred
- Demonstrated market awareness and ability to price TL shipments accordingly
- Excellent communication skills, with the proven ability to collaborate with management and develop customer relationships.
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary and eligible for monthly bonuses.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Basic Life, and Voluntary Life Insurance.
- Short-term and long-term disability.
- Retirement Plan (401k) with company match.
- A company-paid cellphone.
- Office games, sports leagues, snacks, catered lunches, and more!
Trident Transport is an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking candidates without regard to age, race, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
BusinessView all jobs at Trident Transport