Software Developer (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
The STARS Lab is seeking a mid-level Full Stack Java Developer (FSJD) to support software development of a multi-threaded Radar model written in Java and JavaFX with 3-5 years of experience.
The AN/TPY-2 Forward Based Mode (FBM) Radar model is a Radar planning tool written in Java and running on a RHEL Linux OS. This FBM Planner will be fielded to the Warfighter in CY 2021. It is a Linux-based application that facilitates visualization of Radar search plans and their effectiveness against missile threats through an intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI).
- Software Developer must have a SECRET clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other STEM field
- 3-5 years of experience
Desired knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience:
- Software Developer needs to have the ability to debug and solve complex technical issues
- MVC architecture
- SQL (Derby or Postgres)
- Java & JavaFX
- Multi-threaded programming
- NASA WorldWind
- RESTful API
- Atlassian Tools - JIRA, Confluence, and Bitbucket
- Git for source code configuration management
- Build Tools (Maven, Gradle, Ant, etc.)
- Must be able to work locally
- Software Developer with expertise in the Radar systems
- Experience in the Missile Defense domain
- Ability to work as a collaborative and contributing team member using an Agile software development paradigm and a Java multi-threaded application
Vaccination is a requirement of the position per Executive Order 14042. If a candidate is not vaccinated, they may request an accommodation once offered the position. The accommodation must be granted prior to the employee starting in the position. Candidate will have 60 days to get vaccinated.
Candidate must have an active DoD SECRET Clearance.
Trident Technologies is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information. Trident Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Trident Technologies LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Trident Technologies LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?