Foreign Military Sales Senior Analyst
Trident Technologies LLC Huntsville, AL
- Posted: 27 days ago
Trident Technologies is looking for an experienced Foreign Military Sales Senior Analyst.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance and direction through subordinate Branch and country team leads to a group of specialists and support personnel involved with the different Integrated Program Teams (IPTs) supporting Indo-PACOM Foreign Military Sales (FMS) programs for over 15 countries.
- Support FMS planning, directing, coordinating, reviewing, and approving of efforts of government and industry involved in acquisition procurement, production, fielding, integrated materiel, and general support, providing technical data, technical assistance, and resource management for the total package approach fielding of multiple weapon systems through FMS. Perform broad planning covering security assistance/FMS programs.
- Coordinate daily with higher headquarters elements (DASA-DEC and USASAC), other Major Subordinate Commands, and AMCOM LCMC counterparts to ensure effective planning and execution of all security assistance/FMS case requirements.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Clearance Required: Secret
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in Army program management support/FMS support.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Stinger missiles systems/Army missile systems is required.
- Operational experience in the Indo-PACOM AOR desired.
Candidate must have an active DoD SECRET Clearance.
Trident Technologies is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information. Trident Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Trident Technologies LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Trident Technologies LLC