Schedule: Thursday - Friday 2pm - 10pm and Saturday - Monday 6am - 2pm
Pay Rate: $14.00 / hour
Location: Anthem, AZ
Trident Security is looking to hire an individual interested in working at our Upscale Gated Community in Anthem, AZ. The general duties are to provide excellent customer service, operate a gatehouse, sort mail, and maintain a log of visitors and incidents that occur while on duty.
Why should you work with us?
- Steady work schedule and job location
- We can help you obtain an Arizona Unarmed Guard Card License
- Extensive Training with Professionals in the Security Industry
- Opportunities for Advancement (We look to promote from within!)
- Employee Referral Bonus (Invite your friends to apply!)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company-Issued Uniforms and Equipment
- Great Benefits after your 60th day of Employment
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Must have excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Possess a valid Driver’s License and clean MVR (Driving Record).
- Possess a High school diploma or equivalent education (GED).
- Be authorized to work in the United States, legally.
- Submit to a background check and comprehensive drug screen.
- Possess an Unarmed Security Guard Card in Arizona (WE CAN HELP!)
Security Officer Responsibilities:
- Familiarize with the operation, safety, and procedures of the Gatehouse.
- Perform general maintenance and cleaning of the Gatehouse and surrounding areas
- Provide excellent customer service to the residents, visitors, and mail carriers.
- Perform patrols around the premises to ensure no suspicious activities, utilizing the company vehicle.
- Monitor CCTV cameras
- Log all visitors in a spreadsheet and submit reports of incidents that occurred while on duty.
Trident Security Services, Inc was founded in 2001 in Arizona. We provide highly trained and professional uniformed security officers and vehicle patrol security guards to commercial office properties, hospitals, gated communities, manufacturing facilities, automobile dealerships, data centers, and more.
LOOKING FOR A CAREER?
If you have a passion for security and want to work for a company that provides extensive training and great benefits, join Trident security. We provide security jobs across the Southwest to people who are dedicated to building careers in security.
As a member of the Trident team, you'll build on our nearly two decades of stellar customer service as you protect our clients. You'll get to help create safety plans focused on individual liabilities. To make sure you'll be happy on the job, we'll match you as an individual with companies whose needs you're suited to meet.
We strive to maintain a culture that values employees, diversity, and the unique strength and perspective each person brings to the company. We show our respect for our employees through more than words; we are proud to offer generous benefits, incentive-based compensation, flexible scheduling, and growth through long-term goals.
Trident Security Services, Inc