- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Assistant Chief Engineer
Summary: The Assistant Chief Engineer will assist with the overall maintenance and installation of all facility equipment according to Trident standards and supervise the day-to-day work of the facility engineering staff, ensuring understanding and adherence to Key Performance Indicators.
- Plans, coordinates, and oversees labor, materials, and equipment to ensure efficient maintenance of facility equipment.
- Regularly inspects and observes equipment to detect and diagnose operational issues.
- Determines repair needs and assigns or performs repairs according to department standards, including disassembling, repairing, and/or replacing parts.
- Troubleshoots and ensures the repair of electrical systems and equipment.
- Works with chief engineer to schedule and oversee preventative maintenance tasks to meet department protocol. Will perform maintenance tasks as needed.
- Tests and adjusts equipment to meet performance specifications.
- Sets up and operates machinery and tools such as lathe, drill press, grinder, saws, and metalworking tools.
- Oversees the maintenance of logs according to the department and regulatory standards.
- Initiates purchase orders for parts and machinery as needed.
- Inspects, diagnoses, and troubleshoots all facility systems and equipment to ensure continuous, uninterrupted operation.
- Acquires knowledge of Trident's Environmental and Safety Policies by completing required training programs and performing designated work activities in accordance with training and procedures/work instructions
ManufacturingView all jobs at Trident Seafoods