$$$$ Bonus and Relocation Eligible $$$$
Seeking RNs with experience in the following specialities:
Neuro, Cardiac Tele, Wound Care, CVOR, Med/Surg, Critical Care float, ICU.
Qualified candidates will:
• be the patient and patient's family advocate.
• consistently apply and utilize the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills, and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients.
• collaborates with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes.
• communicates and utilizes interpersonal skills effectively and role models confidence and professionalism within nursing by active engagement in unit and organizational activities.
• demonstrates team work, adaptability, and is a resource person to the patient care team.
• Assessment: Conducts comprehensive, timely, and ongoing focused physical, psycho- social and pain assessments; includes assessment of patient education needs.
• Planning: Utilizes the assessment, identifies problems, makes nursing diagnoses, formulates goals, teaching plans and outcomes to create an individualized plan of care. Identifies individual patient goals, readiness to learn and incorporates family into the plan of care. Implementation: Prioritizes and implements a competent, prioritized and efficient nursing plan of care.
• Evaluation/Reassessment: Consistently conducts timely evaluation, anticipates and recognizes changes in patient conditions, determines when reassessments are needed and adjusts the plan of care as necessary. Compares expected and achieved outcomes of nursing care utilizing the plan of care.
Must have recent acute care/clinical experience in the last year. Must have graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
Florida RN license requiired. BLS, ACLS
Bonus and Relocation Eligible.
We also have other RN opportunities all over Florida: Brandenton, Fort Lauderdale, Ft. Walton Beach
Hialeah, Hudson, Inverness, Orlando, Oviedo, Port Charlotte, Sanford & more!! Email us with your preferred location!,