- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tridant Solutions is seeking a Network Engineer to support the Navy Tech Manual team in Norfolk, VA!
**CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD***
**SECRET CLEARANCE IS A MANDATORY REQUIREMENT***
Tridant Solutions is a fast-growth and award-winning professional services firm that combines service excellence with operational responsiveness. We are looking for our next key team member who will be a valuable part of our leadership group as we continue to grow and build our organization.
Tridant Solutions is a 2020 INC 5000 Awardee (3 years in a row), woman-owned small business and SBA 8(a) firm poised for continued growth. If work ethic, delivering results and challenge are meaningful to you, this is your firm. Review our website (www.tridantsolutions.com) to learn about the types of services we provide, our client base, and exciting programs.
- Write Navy technical documentation, training guides, presentations, and instructional material.
- Technical hardware/software support.
- Hardware/software installation and integration.
- Develop/edit technical manuals and engineering drawings.
- B.S. degree in I.T. or Computer Science from an accredited college or university
- Must possess experience in performing Navy Fleet Technical Documentation Grooms.
- Must possess functional/technical knowledge and experience in helpdesk and technical hardware/software support, hardware/software installation and integration, developing/editing technical manuals and engineering drawings.
- Must possess experience in writing Navy technical documentation, training guides, presentations, and instructional material.
- Active Secret Clearance is mandatory.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Salary DOE
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescriptions, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and long-term disability insurance.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs).
- 401K + 3% matching.
- Educational and training reimbursement eligible.
- Vacation (2 weeks/year, accruing from first day), paid federal holidays.
- Opportunities for volunteer and community service projects, company team events, and holiday parties.
- Employment contingent upon successful background check and drug screen.
Tridant Solutions is an equal opportunity employer for all employees and applicants; we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where differences are valued and respected for the benefit of our team, our services, and our diverse communities. Part of our mission is to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and intersectional individuals are encouraged to apply.
Tridant Solutions, Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at Tridant Solutions, Inc