Corporate Graphic Designer
- Posted: 2 days ago
Come discover why Tricon has been certified as a Great Place to Work®! The award is
based entirely on what current employees say about their experience working at Tricon.
Great Place to Work® is the global authority on workplace culture, employee experience,
and the leadership behaviors proven to deliver market-leading revenue, employee retention,
and increased innovation.
Tricon is an industry leader in the global commodity trade and distribution market.
In our 25+ years in business, we have grown to become one of the largest privately held
companies in Houston, TX and recognized as the 2nd largest chemical distributor in the
world. Our diverse team spans 25+ offices worldwide, adding value by providing logistic, risk
management, financing, and market intelligence services. We strive to enhance international
commerce through the physical movement and marketing of industrial petrochemicals,
polymers, fuels, and raw materials. By providing our suppliers and customers with
streamlined services, they are able to focus on their core business.
Tricon is seeking a Corporate Graphic Designer to be based at Tricon's global headquarters
in Houston, TX. This position will report to the Chief Sustainability Officer.
• Assist the Global Marketing Communications team for branding of various company
products and visuals for both internal/external communications.
• Obtain input and guidance from the Global Manager of Marketing Communications to
ensure that designed materials meet organizational standards and brand expectations
• Supporting corporate identity needs like digital banner, roll-up banner, stand branding,
advertising, meeting agenda, invitation, merchandise, announcements, publications,
branding corporate files.
• Create high quality and creative slide decks, reports, and presentations on an ad-hoc and
• Organize data into a coherent and comprehensive graphics to display trends or
performances for a wide range of commodities, in a regional and global context.
• Assisting corporate social media, website, intranet content and design management
• Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums.
Experience & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, graphic design, or similar degree
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in graphic design, communications, or related field
• Dynamic interpersonal skills with strong verbal, writing and presentation skills
• Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
• Capacity to work under time-sensitive business deadlines
• Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
• Ability to effectively work as part of a team
• Knowledge of Adobe Create Suite Products: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and
other graphic design software.
• Microsoft Office Suite Products: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
This position may require international and domestic travel.
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?