Tricolor Auto Group Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Staff Accountant at Tricolor Auto computes and prepares data for journal entries, general ledger, and related financial statements; performs day-to-day general accounting functions.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Prepares general ledger journal entries, fixed asset tracking, monthly balance sheet reconciliation, and bank reconciliation.
- Generates and files monthly financial reports.
- Develops, analyzes, and prepares periodic financial statements for timely distribution to management.
- Assists with accounts payable functions including but not limited to verifying invoices, expense reports, check requests, and purchase requisitions; entering data into accounts payable system; and processing weekly check runs.
- Assists with accounts receivable functions including but not limited to applying payments to appropriate accounts, monthly invoicing, reconciling customer accounts, and handling customer inquiries.
- Reconciles petty cash fund.
- Assists with budget preparation.
- Prepares and analyzes monthly journals.
- Performs daily banking procedures.
- Maintains fixed asset and related depreciation schedules.
- Prepares monthly tax returns.
- Assists with annual external audits.
- Analyzes and reconciles general ledger accounts.
- Prepares account analyses and reconciliation.
- Coordinates implementation of accounting systems and accounting control procedures.
- Reviews and analyzes the organization's accounting operation; recommends improvements.
- Assists with related special projects as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
The person in this role should be analytical, a problem solver, someone that pursues training and development opportunities, with great communication skills, that balances teamwork and individual responsibilities, open to feedback, someone that supports everyone's efforts to succeed, that motivates and recognize others, encourages growth, improves processes and promotes quality. Someone knowledgeable of the market and the competition, that displays willingness to make decisions, takes calculated risks to achieve goals. Someone with organizational and planning skills, professional, respectful, committed. Someone that adapts to a changing environment, dependable, reliable and with initiative.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- One to three years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Oracle ERP, SQL and Microsoft Office, including but not limited to Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
- Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
Apply today and be part of our family!
We are a family that gives you confianza to achieve your objectives and empowers our team by focusing on continuous improvement, taking advantage of our technology and using it with the energy and passion that we are known by.
Together we are CONFIANZA
Together we are PASIÒN
Together we are ORGULLO
Together we are FAMILIA
Tricolor Auto GroupWhy Work Here?
Health, Vision & Dental Insurance 401K Employee Discounts Development Opportunities
Founded in 2007, Tricolor Holdings is an integrated retail and financial services company providing vehicle sales and financing to the Hispanic community in Texas, California, and Nevada. The Company is focused on providing the best customer experience across our retail and financing operations through mission-driven fulfillment of our desire to improve the lives of our customers. With 39 Dealerships, 7 Service Centers and our Corporate Offices, we are always looking for team players to join our family. We are a family, we support you to achieve all your goals and we empower our teams by focusing on continuous improvement, taking advantage of our technology and using it with the energy and passion that we are known by. Together we are CONFIANZA Together we are PASIÒN Together we are ORGULLO Together we are FAMILIA
1111 w mockingbird lnDallas, TX