If you like working in an ethical, honest and team-oriented environment Tricolor Auto is the place for you! High energy, motivation and constant desire of improving our company's inventory is what characterizes our employees!
The successful Customer Advisor will be service-oriented, providing exceptional customer service, will have a great organizational skills and attention to detail.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Fosters and maintains excellent relations between customers and store
- Answers incoming telephone calls and responds in a courteous and professional manner
- Greets all incoming customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Write up incoming customers work orders
- Participates in training as prescribed by management
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment
- Acknowledges all guidelines and policies as described in company policy handbook
- Maintains a safe work area for customers and coworkers
- May cross train to perform other duties
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Bilingual Spanish/ English required
- One year of customer service experience
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Mechanically incline
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record is required
- Hourly Payment
- Health Vision & Dental
What are you waiting for? Be part of our family!
We are a family, we support you to achieve all your goals and we empower our teams by focusing on continuous improvement, taking advantage of our technology and using it with the energy and passion that we are known by.
Together we are CONFIANZA
Together we are PASIÒN
Together we are ORGULLO
Together we are FAMILIA
Tricolor Auto Group
Why Work Here?Founded in 2007, Tricolor Holdings is an integrated retail and financial services company providing vehicle sales and financing to the Hispanic community in Texas, California, and Nevada. The Company is focused on providing the best customer experience across our retail and financing operations through mission-driven fulfillment of our desire to improve the lives of our customers. With 39 Dealerships, 7 Service Centers and our Corporate Offices, we are always looking for team players to join our family. We are a family, we support you to achieve all your goals and we empower our teams by focusing on continuous improvement, taking advantage of our technology and using it with the energy and passion that we are known by. Together we are CONFIANZA Together we are PASIÒN Together we are ORGULLO Together we are FAMILIA
Health, Vision & Dental Insurance 401K Employee Discounts Development Opportunities
Fort Worth, TX