Assistant General Manager - Oak Brook
At Tricoci, managers roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done! You can expect to assist the general manager in the day to day operations of running a successful salon.
Let’s talk details…
- Assist in managing all departments within the spa and salon to ensure that related operations run smoothly and efficiently
- Assist in the recruitment and training process for staff, as needed.
- Effectively communicate job responsibilities, performance expectations, customer service standards, and company policies/guidelines
- Perform opening and closing duties as needed, following established procedures
- Maintain a positive employee relations climate, responding to employee-related issues
promptly, fairly and consistently
- Provide input in the preparation of effective performance reviews for various staff members
- Review and prepare weekly work schedules and approve service schedule changes and requests for time off to ensure adequate coverage
- Develop and motivate staff, maintain cooperation/teamwork within the department, delegate tasks productively
- Conduct sales audits, monitor sales data, and prepare bank deposits
- Oversee salon standards, conduct daily walk-through and initiate maintenance/repairs as needed
- Assist in coordinating promotional events and training sessions
- Perform various administrative functions and tasks as assigned by the General Manager.
- 3+ years management experience in a fast-paced spa/salon, beauty or service environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter able to work independently with little or no direction.
- Proven analytical and decision-making skills, able to handle critical situations utilizing good judgment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Retail and product knowledge with experience in developing promotional strategies.
- Time management skills with ability to handle multiple priorities and constant deadlines.
- Flexible and available to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends and holiday’s.
Tricoci Salon & SpaOak Brook, IL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.