Tricity Family Medicine and Urgent Care is currently recruiting a compassionate Physician Assistant (PA) or Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) to join our team. Candidates should have at least three years of experience in Urgent Care and Family Medicine.
Work Schedule: Weekends: 3-4 weekday shifts and every other weekend.
- Must be able to see and treat pediatric and adult patients.
- Must be able to perform minor procedures, including, but not limited to: laceration repairs, nail removal, foreign body removal, pap tests, injections, splinting and abscess incision and drainage.
- Must be familiar with management of minor fractures and dislocations.
- Must be able to perform medical assessment, treatment, management and follow up of primary care and urgent care patients.
- Should be able to perform basic EKG and X-ray interpretation.
- Should be able to multi-task and manage time well.
- Establishes and monitors a medically appropriate level of care for clinic patients.
- Oversees, directs and supports on site laboratory, x-rays, injections, and collections for direct access services, if applicable.
- Family Practice and Urgent Care experience required, Emergency Medicine experience preferred.
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) or Physician Assistant (PA): 3 years
Tricity Family Medicine & Urgent Care Clinic
Why Work Here?
Awesome team, work-life balance!
Holly Springs, NC