Tricarico Architecture and Design PC Wayne, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains single point accountability for project work with an increased emphasis on client, landlord, building departments, contractor, and vendor interaction and project documentation.
• Monitors all projects within account; manages multiple accounts at one time.
• Assists SPM in the management of account's profitability.
• Conducts field surveys.
• Assists SPM with preparation of personnel reviews and employee disciplinary actions as required.
• Directs team members (employees and consultants) at all levels of contract administration.
• Controls any number of projects at various stages of work.
• Assists SPM in maintaining strong client relationships, project timelines, manpower scheduling and billings.
• Assists SPM in managing administrative tasks such as review of timesheets, phone logs, invoices and change orders.
• Reviews and redlines sets of construction documents and prepares feedback to staff.
• Prepares project designs and plans using CAD software and equipment.
• Verify monthly with the current direct reports that the Clients are happy with work, that we are meeting their expectations and to see if there is any additional work we can provide.
• Directs activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents.
• Sends correspondence to clients as required.
• Researches code requirements.
• Travel required - approximately 25%
• Ability to manage staff under the supervision of SPM, including but not limited to staff scheduling, project hour monitoring, construction drawing review and consultant coordination.
• Provides whatever assistance is needed within the team to meet the account needs, including overtime if required.
• To review tasks and the time required to review tasks.
• Maintains that staff follows and complies with all company policies, procedures and applicable laws.
• Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Requires a high level of creativity in solving design and construction issues.
• Ability to manage and complete multiple projects from inception through completion.
• Strong knowledge of architectural assemblies, mechanical, electrical & plumbing components and systems.
• Strong understanding of management and administrative functions such as change orders, account profitability, timesheets (completed daily), project correspondence and scope of contract work.
• Ability to communicate effectively both in written format and oral presentation.
• Requires strong management, communication and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrates that the client is comfortable working with them.
• Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
• Ability to maintain organization in a changing environment.
• Exhibits initiative, responsibility, flexibility and leadership.
• Ability to audit RFP's for scope, services and cost.
• Possess thorough knowledge of contract administration and office procedures.
• Ability to develop and manipulate construction details as required for the project.
• Highly proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft 365, preferred.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree - with emphasis in Architecture, Interior Design and/or Construction.
• 4 years related work experience in Food and Beverage, Veterinary Hospitals and/or Healthcare, preferred.
Tricarico Architecture and Design PCWhy Work Here?
Dynamic firm with a great reputation, fantastic team and exciting clients.
Multi-disciplined Architecture and Design firm with a highly diverse team of dedicated professionals consisting of Registered Architects, Licensed Interior Designers, LEED Accredited professionals, Project Managers, CAD Operators, an in-house M.E.P. department and an experienced administrative staff. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico, allowing us to quickly and efficiently complete projects all over the country. We possess unparalleled knowledge, both technological and visionary, seeking out projects that will challenge our minds to ensure we remain progressively innovative. Our speed, proficiency and remarkable level of customer service has earned us notable commendations from our clients, standing as testimony to the quality of work we provide. Project types range from Retail, Automotive, Food & Beverage, Healthcare, Veterinary Hospitals, Health & Beauty, Commercial ground up and Corporate Interiors.
502 Valley RoadWayne, NJ
ConstructionView all jobs at Tricarico Architecture and Design PC