Community Relations/Sales Coordinator (Move-In Coordinator )
- $24 to $27 Hourly
- Vision , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
People taking care of people, that's who we are and what we do at Cogir Senior Living!
What to expect...
Cogir Senior Living (formerly Cadence Living) is hiring an energetic, genuine, and compassionate Community Relations Coordinator (Move-In/Sales Coordinator) with experience in sales, and a heart for our seniors and their families, to join the team in our beautiful retirement community Tribute at One Loudoun! We welcome candidates from the retirement living, hotels, and real estate industries.
As a Community Relations Coordinator (Move-in-Coordinator) you are responsible for the smooth transition of a new resident into the community. The Move-In Coordinator will maintain a thorough knowledge of the property's product and services to effectively and accurately represent the property to referral sources and prospects.
If you are kind, compassionate, and genuinely desire to make meaningful connections with our residents, a Cogir Senior Living community may be the place for you!
Our compensation includes an hourly flat rate + commission for each move-in.
If that's enough to interest you, stop by and visit us. We would love to have you meet the team!
What Cogir has to offer you?
- Competitive wages, training, and growth opportunities.
- An inclusive, positive work environment where everyone has a voice.
- Pay active - use your money before payday.
- Shoes for Crews.
- Heath, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- Basic Life Insurance covered by the employer.
- 401K Plan.
- Paid Vacation and sick days.
- Paid Holidays off for all full- and part-time employees.
- Tuition reimbursement - we will help with the cost of your certification classes.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Generous Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Free meals at work, and more!
What will you do as a Community Relations Coordinator?
- Assist the Community Relations Director in implementing plans to acquire leads, manage leads, and increase census.
- Qualify prospects, convert qualified prospects to tours, and convert tours to deposits using the sales process.
- As directed, handle all inbound telephone, walk-in, and mail inquiries including completing the inquiry information form, entering inquiry information into the sales & marketing database, and follow-up correspondence.
- Give community tours and provide marketing information in accordance with the marketing process.
- Assist the Community Marketing Directors in preparing routine and special sales and marketing reports as requested.
- Assist with the preparation of all required sales reports and sales activity boards.
- Aid residents and their family members with the adjustment to the facility. Attend to emotional and psychological issues with regard to this adjustment and any other psychosocial adjustments.
- Assist with the preparation and processing of all required information necessary to complete a successful move-in.
- Follow-up with all potential residents, referral sources, or interested parties.
- Maintain the community's Customer Relationship Management software (Yardi) accurately and timely.
- Maintain a high degree of resident satisfaction through the establishment of relationships between residents, department heads, and staff who provide services on a daily basis.
- Understand the community's care regulations to ensure proper placement and education to prospects.
- Assist with the setting up and tearing down of special events.
If you have these qualifications, we'd love to chat:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in retirement housing, hospitality, or healthcare marketing and/or sales.
- A positive team player mentality and passion for serving seniors!
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and capacity to work evenings and/or weekends if needed.
- Success in achieving sales goals and quotas. Knowledge of various computer systems, particularly Excel and Word.
- Assisted Living (AL), Independent Living (IL), Senior Living, or Hospitality experience a plus!
- Experience with Yardi, or similar CRM software preferred.
About COGIR Management USA:
As part of a well-known name in Canadian real estate, COGIR Senior Living draws upon 20 years of residential and senior living management, as well as hospitality expertise. Founded in Montreal, Canada in 1995, our parent company COGIR Real Estate employs over 8,500 team members and manages over 365 buildings, including 120 retirement communities.
COGIR Management USA, headquartered in Sacramento, CA manages over 60 senior living communities in California, Washington, Arizona, Colorado, North Carolina, Georgia, Virginia, and Maryland, and we continue growing. We are proud to be a leader in the senior housing industry, providing an exceptional quality of care, amenities, and team culture, where our residents and team members thrive.
Our common goal is to make a positive difference in the lives of our residents, today and in the future. Our team identity is based on three pillars: Human Focus, Creativity, and Excellence. We offer a unique lifestyle approach to our living situation and are a company committed to continuing to improve.
Apply today and become part of the Cogir Family!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Tribute at One LoudounAshburn, VA
Get fresh Community Relations/Sales Coordinator (Move-In Coordinator ) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.