Accounting Clerk -Hourly Data Entry
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tribute Baking Company is the strategic combination of three businesses with rich histories in the baking industry! Always Bagels, Original Bagel, and Hometown Foods USA, together, create a market leading producer of authentic New York style kettle-boiled, hearth-baked bagels and high quality cake products sold into the in-store bakery, club store, foodservice, and convenience store channels.
The Accounting Clerk will assist and participate in the good operation of the accounting department by performing a wide range of accounting tasks.
The work schedule is 5 days/week.
The Accounting Clerk is based in our Lebanon, PA location.
- Match invoices with packing lists of received items.
- Collect all packing lists from all orders physically received at the facility.
- Issue PO for approved PO requests.
- Receive into QuickBooks the matched invoices.
- Prepare weekly NY invoices packet and send it out.
- Report production and generate weekly & monthly efficiency and wastes reports.
- Report shipping fulfillment rate and issue weekly & monthly reports.
- General office duties and any other duties as assigned.
- Enter production and quality data in associated spreadsheets.
- Maintain the supplier approval program and contact suppliers to keep all needed documents up to date and readily available.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Some working knowledge of QuickBooks.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is expected to see, hear, remaining in a stationary position often sitting for prolonged periods.
- Moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one worksite to another.
- Communicating with others to exchange information.
- Use hands and fingers to handle objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms.
- Stoop kneel and bend.
- Exposure to environmental changes (heat, cold, dampness, chemicals) in the plant
- Working conditions; manufacturing environment requiring strict work/safety rules approximately 100% of the time
FOOD Safety Responsibilities Support Quality Assurance Manager by verifying employee compliance to HACCP, GMP's, SOP's SSOP's and Safety procedures within all plant processing area.
We offer competitive pay based on experience, and other qualifications, we offer a benefit package including health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k) and paid time off.
Top talent is critical to our organization's continued success. The company is enriched by the diverse experiences, backgrounds, ethnicity, education, lifestyles, and cultural differences of our employees. At its core, we are committed to a diverse workforce. It is about treating everyone, customers and colleagues included, with dignity and respect.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Tribute Baking Company
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Tribute Baking Company