Tribalco provides mission-critical information technology, integrated telecommunications, and soldier survival solutions to defense, civilian government, and commercial customers around the world. We are a trusted systems integrator with a global presence, providing advanced and innovative lifecycle solutions, from engineering and installation to operations and maintenance, for the enterprise. With superior technical ingenuity and a proven record of performance excellence, Tribalco is the technology contractor of choice for meeting the unique and complex requirements of our discerning customers. Focused on defense and security technologies, Tribalco delivers unrivaled expertise, ingenuity, and reliability across a wide range of capabilities including cloud computing solutions, advanced wireless implementations, and tactical combat casualty care. Tribalco is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, with additional offices in Florida, Colorado and Korea.
Tribalco is looking for a committed, detail-oriented Wholesale Pharmacy Representative with a current Certified Designator Representative (CDR) license as well as a Warehouse Manager. This position supports our Special Operations Tactical Combat Casualty Care and Casualty Evacuation (TCCC) program for the federal government. As a pharmaceutical license holder, you will be responsible for ordering, handling, inventorying, shipping, and maintaining proper accountability and records for the TCCC Program of Record for all pharmaceuticals. The warehouse Manager duties includes answering phones, coordinating shipping and receiving of warehouse goods, data entry of all equipment coming in and going out of our warehouse. The manager position is also responsible for ensuring goods are received properly, accounted for, developing schedules, as well as coordinating shipment pickups. Tribalco uses a logistical/inventory software to keep accountability of all equipment. The warehouse receives goods all day and these goods need to be entered into our database daily.
• Possess a Pharmaceutical License; have at least 2 years of verifiable full-time work experience in a pharmacy licensed in this state or another state, where the person’s responsibilities included, but were not limited to, recordkeeping for prescription drugs, or have not less than 2 years of verifiable full-time managerial experience with a prescription drug wholesale distributor licensed in this state or in another state.
• Will need to provide a personal information statement, including a set of fingerprints for a criminal background check, to the Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation as part of the application process.
• Must have, within the past 18 months, received a passing score of at least 75 percent on an examination given by the department regarding federal laws governing distribution of prescription drugs and this part and the rules adopted by the department governing the wholesale distribution of prescription drugs (the “CDR examination”).
• Must be proficient with computers and data entry
• Demonstrates strong customer service skills
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Ability to work collaboratively with others
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks.
• Must be able to communicate effectively using verbal and written English.
• Answering phones with good communication skills
• Ability to make quick decisions and work in a fast pace environment
• Warehouse / Logistic tracking is a plus
• Inventory Management is a plus
Working Conditions/Essential Job Functions:
• Normal, corrective vision range; ability to see color and to distinguish letters, numbers, and symbols. Frequently required to sit, stand, and walk
• Occasional work outside of normal business hours may be required.
• Work under time constraints to meet specific timelines.
• Assisting shipping and receiving by unloading trucks by checking in materials
• Track inventory assets through physical inventory counting
• Prepares arranges packages for mailing or shipping
• Must have reliable transportation
• Comfortable work in a variety of software environments including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and SharePoint
• Ability to multi-task with a strong attention to detail in a fast-paced warehouse environment
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Fishbowl and/or QuickBooks experience a plus
• Compensation is competitive and is commensurate with experience.
• All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
• Please submit a resume, salary requirements and references.
• Tribalco is an equal opportunity employer.