OCONUS Technical QA/QC Lead
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
OCONUS Technical QA/QC Lead
Responsible for thorough QA/QC reviews of all projects produced. The Technical Lead is responsible for the site quality program on projects to ensure projects are constructed, tested, inspected, and documented in accordance with the contract requirements, project specifications, and drawing requirements through preparatory planning, inspection, and record review. The Technical Lead will support the QA/Testing for simultaneous deployments and testing activities (e.g., infrastructure, functional, performance, regression, end-to-end testing, system integration testing, user acceptance testing, and parallel/fallback testing). The Lead will create and review test documents (plans, scripts, scenarios, cases), prepare test execution reports and track defects, issues, and enhancements. Additionally, the person in this role should also be knowledgeable of disaster recover exercise/failover validation tasks.
Leadership and Direction:
- Oversee project quality control standards and procedures.
- Assign and authorize competent site staff to inspect and monitor the quality of work in accordance with the site quality plan, contractor's method statements and inspection test plans.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform random inspections according to contract specifications and review quality assurance documents as they are issued.
- Manage a final punch-out inspection process of each system at time of completion.
- Review subcontractor procedures and quality records to verify contract compliance.
- Confirm project documents used at the jobsite are updated, maintained, and stored in accordance with project guidelines.
- Confirm contractual Non-Conformance issues are identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in an acceptable manner.
- Review and analyze the project master punch list for completion.
- Create and review test plans.
- Manage test scenarios, scripts, and cases.
- Prepare test execution reports.
- Log and track defects, issues, requirements clarification, and enhancement requests
- Perform inspection duties utilizing engineering drawings and orders, work instructions, technical specifications, QA procedures and instructions, and other related documents.
- Ensure the proper use and storage of area tools and equipment.
- Conduct work in a manner that enhances own/other employees health and safety, product safety and promotes risk reduction; participate openly in safety-related event investigations, and immediately report workplace hazards and make suggestions for control; cooperate and contribute toward the overall success of the Safety program at the local level.
- Knowledge and track record of executing infrastructure testing, functional testing, performance testing, regression testing, and SAT and CAT SAT testing.
- Ability to collaborate with peers and project teams to deliver successful outcomes.
- Ability to self-direct, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks and demands.
- Provide oversight of quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) evaluation criteria and procedures.
- Perform area inspections to ensure compliance with applicable standards and specifications.
- Lead continuous improvement activities.
- Provide internal design level reviews as project progresses and prior to submittal.
- Provide final QC review of all deliverable materials – plans, reports and specifications.
- Provide value engineering and constructability reviews.
- Prepare and review quality control checklists.
- Review submittals for compliance with project specifications.
- Prepare and review all quality reports.
- Develop “best practices” for design related items.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Twelve (12) years’ experience in implementing IT systems of a similar scope and complexity
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer and communications media skills.
- Lead preparatory meeting and communicate the contractual quality requirements to the subcontractors so that quality objectives may be achieved.
- Comply with all Safety & Health requirements and monitor construction activities to ensure adherence to safety standards.
- Strong presentation, verbal, and written communication skills:
- MS Office 365 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint)
- MS Teams, MS Project, and MS Visio.
- Indoor Work/Outdoor Work
- Lift/Carry 21-50lbs
- Operating Computer
- Exposure to Hazards/Exposure to Temperatures
- Push/Pull 26-40lbs
- Squat or Kneel
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Experience with agile or hybrid agile methodologies is preferred.
Education, Requirements and Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Twelve (12) years' experience in implementing IT systems of a similar scope and complexity.
- Professional relevant IT certifications.
- SECRET Clearance
- Compensation is competitive and is commensurate with experience.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
- Tribalco is an equal opportunity employer.
About Our Company:
Tribalco is a global systems integrator providing C5ISR and tactical survival, rescue, and safety systems to military, federal civilian, and commercial customers around the world. Since 2004, Tribalco has delivered and supported innovative technologies that protect our nation from evolving cyber threats and improve the safety and survivability of our armed forces and critical infrastructure.
Tribalco is a CMMI® Level 3 appraised organization and ISO 9001:2015 certified enterprise. As a named NSA CSfC Trusted Integrator, Tribalco is at the forefront of technology advancement in engineering and deploying NSA compliant solutions that enable customers to securely access and share classified data across commercial networks, often in extremely challenging environments.
Tribalco is headquartered in Maryland and maintains offices in Florida, California, Georgia, South Korea, Germany, Hawaii, Japan, the Marshall Islands, the Middle East, and Africa. For additional information, please visit tribalco.com.
Founded in 2004, Tribalco is a CMMI® for Services Maturity Level 3 appraised and ISO 9001:2015 certified enterprise. As a named NSA Commercial Solutions for Classified Trusted Integrator, Tribalco develops, integrates, and deploys multi-layered NSA-compliant COTS-based solutions that enable customers to securely create, share, and protect their classified data. With headquarters in Maryland, regional offices in Florida, California, South Korea, and Germany and supporting satellite locations in Hawaii, Japan, the Marshall Islands, the Middle East and Africa, Tribalco competes internationally and performs with agility across the globe in dozens of countries. For additional information, please visit tribalco.com.
TechnologyView all jobs at Tribalco, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?