- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
*Must Be Willing to Relocate to Germany*
*Must Be Willing to Relocate to Germany*
Tribalco is seeking a Logistics Specialist for support within the EMEA Division. The project scope includes Engineering, Furnishing, Installing, Testing of C4IT equipment throughout Europe. Candidates will be responsible for the overall supply chain management of the SCC Program, located in Germany. The project will have a complex logistical coordination and tracking requirement that consists of procurement, shipping, receiving and issuing all equipment and material required to meet the projects complex and compressed timeline. Candidates must have extensive experience managing the entire order cycle of goods and materials.
· Take direction from the Tribalco in-country Project Manager.
· Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
· Work with partners, utilizing their Warehouse space and transportation capabilities
· Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle with Tribalco Team, Subcontractors, and SCC logistics coordinators.
· Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
· Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
· Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
· Resolve any arising problems or complaints
· Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
· Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
· Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
· Working conditions can sometimes be austere and shall require inside and outside locations on a job site.
· Work occasionally requires extended and off-schedule hours to support installation schedules.
· Position will require travel to Europe.
· 7 years’ experience in Logistics & procurement, experience with TAA Compliance
· Logistics proficiency, ICD-705 Material Handling experience, Familiarity with the use of CHESS. A working knowledge of PBUSE is desirable.
· Experience as a Logistics Manager for large-scale Department of Defense programs or projects.
· Ability to track multiple warehouses
· Provide daily updates on status when needed
· Experience with Logistical companies and software used to monitor and track
· Proven record of successful distribution and logistics management.
Education and Certifications
· A Bachelor’s degree in a related field
· Compensation is competitive and is commensurate with experience.
· All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
· Tribalco is an equal opportunity employer.
About Our Company:
Tribalco is a global systems integrator providing C5ISR and tactical survival, rescue, and safety systems to military, federal civilian, and commercial customers around the world. Since 2004, Tribalco has delivered and supported innovative technologies that protect our nation from evolving cyber threats and improve the safety and survivability of our armed forces and critical infrastructure.
Tribalco is a CMMI® Level 3 appraised organization and ISO 9001:2015 certified enterprise. As a named NSA CSfC Trusted Integrator, Tribalco is at the forefront of technology advancement in engineering and deploying NSA compliant solutions that enable customers to securely access and share classified data across commercial networks, often in extremely challenging environments.
Tribalco is headquartered in Maryland and maintains offices in Florida, California, Georgia, South Korea, Germany, Hawaii, Japan, the Marshall Islands, the Middle East, and Africa. For additional information, please visit tribalco.com.
Founded in 2004, Tribalco is a CMMI® for Services Maturity Level 3 appraised and ISO 9001:2015 certified enterprise. As a named NSA Commercial Solutions for Classified Trusted Integrator, Tribalco develops, integrates, and deploys multi-layered NSA-compliant COTS-based solutions that enable customers to securely create, share, and protect their classified data. With headquarters in Maryland, regional offices in Florida, California, South Korea, and Germany and supporting satellite locations in Hawaii, Japan, the Marshall Islands, the Middle East and Africa, Tribalco competes internationally and performs with agility across the globe in dozens of countries. For additional information, please visit tribalco.com.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Tribalco, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?