Customer Service and Purchasing Representative
Tribalco, LLC Bethesda, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 to $75,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Customer Service and Purchasing Representative
Tribalco provides mission-critical information technology, integrated telecommunications, and soldier survival solutions to defense, civilian government, and commercial customers around the world. We are a trusted systems integrator with a global presence, providing advanced and innovative lifecycle solutions, from engineering and installation to operations and maintenance, for the enterprise. With superior technical ingenuity and a proven record of performance excellence, Tribalco is the technology contractor of choice for meeting the unique and complex requirements of our discerning customers. Focused on defense and security technologies, Tribalco delivers unrivaled expertise, ingenuity, and reliability across a wide range of capabilities including cloud computing solutions, advanced wireless implementations, and tactical combat casualty care. Tribalco is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, with additional offices in South Korea, California, Colorado and Florida.
Tribalco is seeking a Customer Service and Purchasing Representative for our Bethesda office.
Description of Primary Duties:
· Follow Purchase order process and full lifecycle of requests which includes but may not be limited to:
· Generating POs in Accounting system
· Purchasing by credit card when accounts are not established
· Initiating vendor setup when needed for a new vendor to be added to the Accounting system
· Performing QC on all purchase orders before they are sent out
· Monitoring and ensuring the PO Tracker is updated throughout each day
· Gaining customer acceptance on delivered orders to initiate the customer invoicing process
· Updating customers with order status – submissions, delays, tracking numbers
· Supporting international shipments
· Assisting the RMA/Warranty process
· Guaranteeing all PO requests are responded to in a timely fashion and where applicable submissions deadlines are met
· Support the preparation of quotes for internal and external customers which includes but may not be limited to:
· Researching products/vendors for lowest price, technically equivalent or greater
· Requesting vendor pricing
· Preparing quotes on relevant, approved templates
· Ensuring compliance to regulations (ie; # of bids, Sole Source justification) and pricing requirements (GSA 70, SEWP, other Contracts)
· Maintaining accurate templates on SharePoint
· Monitoring and ensuring the Quotes Tracker is updated throughout the day
· Guaranteeing all quotes are responded to in a timely fashion and where applicable bid deadlines are met
· Supporting GSA Schedule Updates
· Monitoring Government sites for bid opportunities as requested by Account Managers, and others within Tribalco
· Supporting the PO Team when needed with shipping, tracking and PO Generation
Other Duties and expectations:
· Support Customer Service and Purchasing Manager in building successful and profitable teaming relationships with key partners
· Develop a network of key contacts and relationships within customer accounts to secure loyalty and gain early insights into potential business opportunities
· Set and manage customer (internal and external) expectations while delivering the highest level of quality service striving to meet and/or exceed customer expectations
· Work cooperatively across departments helping to build the Team’s reputation for quality and timeliness
· Meet requirements of executing internal processes as designed or make recommendations for improvement
Support the review and approval of vendor invoices, as needed
· Ability to gain an understanding of customers’ requirements and work with vendors to meet and exceed those requirements technically and fiscally
· Meet all deadlines
· Support and follow CMMI and ISO requirements, processes and workflows
· Assist and become familiar with the SEWP IDIQ and related Agency Catalogs
· Ensure Salesforce entries are entered and updated as appropriate
· Work in an organized manner with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Maintain open communication with direct reports and manager to establish a team-oriented atmosphere
· Complete timesheet daily
· Other duties as assigned to support Sales Operations and Purchasing
· 4-6 years of Customer Service and/or Purchasing experience
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
· Demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently
· Proficiency in Excel required
· Experience with Deltek Costpoint desired
· Compensation is competitive and is commensurate with experience.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
- Please submit a resume, salary requirements and references.
- Tribalco is an equal opportunity employer.
Founded in 2004, Tribalco is a CMMI® for Services Maturity Level 3 appraised and ISO 9001:2015 certified enterprise. As a named NSA Commercial Solutions for Classified Trusted Integrator, Tribalco develops, integrates, and deploys multi-layered NSA-compliant COTS-based solutions that enable customers to securely create, share, and protect their classified data. With headquarters in Maryland, regional offices in Florida, California, South Korea, and Germany and supporting satellite locations in Hawaii, Japan, the Marshall Islands, the Middle East and Africa, Tribalco competes internationally and performs with agility across the globe in dozens of countries. For additional information, please visit tribalco.com.
Tribalco is a global systems integrator providing mission-critical information technology, telecommunications, and soldier survival solutions to government and commercial customers worldwide. For over 15 years, Tribalco has been providing defense, civilian government, and international customers with advanced engineering, installation, and O&M solutions in the world's most challenging and secure environments. Founded in 2004, Tribalco is a CMMI® for Services Maturity Level 3 appraised and ISO 9001:2015 certified enterprise. As a named NSA Commercial Solutions for Classified Trusted Integrator, Tribalco develops, integrates, and deploys multi-layered NSA-compliant COTS-based solutions that enable customers to securely create, share, and protect their classified data. With headquarters in Maryland, regional offices in Florida, California, South Korea, and Germany and supporting satellite locations in Hawaii, Japan, the Marshall Islands, the Middle East and Africa, Tribalco competes internationally and performs with agility across the globe in dozens of countries. For additional information, please visit tribalco.com.
7735 Old Georgetown RdBethesda, MD