Davenport Set Up Operator
We're looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow.
Join our team at Tribal Manufacturing, Inc. as a Davenport Machine Set Up Operator.
If you have previous experience with Davenport machines, we want to hear from you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to leverage your skills by:
- Setting up and operating Davenport machines to produce quality products that meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Troubleshooting & repairing mechanical breakdowns & perform adjustments as necessary to ensure production stays within established quality parameters.
- Performing resets including tool changes, re-sharpening, etc.
- Preparing first piece inspection in accordance with company policy.
- Reviewing and ensuring compliance with safety rules and standard operating procedures.
- Exercising sound judgment and decision making, with the ability to identify problems and needs and develop solutions and/or options.
What do you need to qualify for this position?
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent math skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to use precision measuring equipment and read and interpret blueprints.
Family owned business where employees are the heart and soul of the company.
Tribal is a quality-focused machining and manufacturing company with a remarkable infrastructure and equipment list. More importantly, Tribal is good people. We proudly serve as a quality manufacturer in the USA.
Tribal Manufacturing, Inc.Chesnee, SC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.