Location: Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Route Maintenance Technician
We are a national maintenance provider based in the United States and operating nationally serving Fortune 500 companies. Company benefits include excellent working conditions, a company service vehicle, paid holidays and vacations, medical/dental insurance and a 401K.
We are seeking Route Conveyor / Facility Maintenance Technician candidates to support our clients in the Salt Lake City, UT area.
Only local candidates will be considered as no relocation funds are available.
- Four to five years of training, generally through an apprenticeship program that combines on-the-job training with classroom instruction or community college coupled with informal on-the-job training.
- Technicians travel to assigned customer locations, perform planned maintenance (PM) on a variety of mechanical and electrical equipment and perform general repairs.
- Technicians must have good mathematical skills in order to measure angles, material thickness and small distances with tools such as squares, calipers and micrometers.
- NOTE: Candidates must have previous industrial manufacturing experience maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing conveyor belts and belt electric motors and drives. Candidates without such experience will not be considered.
- Include setting, leveling and alignment of electric motors, belts, bearings, gears and wheels, troubleshooting and repair of magnetic motor starter controls and auxiliary circuit safety components.
- Equipment serviced includes belt conveyors, hydraulic lifts, overhead doors, dock levelers, pumps, compressors, boilers and air conditioners. Technicians periodically PM and inspect equipment and systems, observe their operating condition and need for repair or adjustment.
- Perform general facility painting, plumbing and electrical repair, as required.
Belt conveyor troubleshooting and maintenance experience required.
Good English reading, writing, listening and speaking skills are required.
Only local candidates will be considered.
Candidate must have a current UTdriver license with a good driving record.
Technicians provide their own basic hand tools, major equipment and vehicle will be provided by employer.
For security purposes, candidates must complete a pre-employment physical, a drug screen and a 10 year background check prior to being hired.
Triangle Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Triangle ServicesTriangle Service is a family owned and run business that provides facilities and aviation management services for Fortune 500 companies and local businesses. Our winning team has a service record spanning over sixty years of excellence and success. Triangle has some of the industry's most dedicated service professionals with over 3,500 employees across North America. We fuel working class communities with a sense of pride, security, and professionalism. Our average employee tenure rate is well over the industry average. Every day, hundreds of our clients depend on our team to maintain aviation facilities, college campuses, and corporate offices nationwide. Our customers count on us to be exceptional for them, and that's why we put so much effort into training and growing our people. We take care of our own. They take care of our clients in return. Triangle Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Salt Lake City, UT