National Maintenance provider is seeking Candidates to support clients in Portland, OR at the Portland International Airport (PDX) location. Company benefits include excellent working conditions, paid holidays and vacations, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401K, and direct deposit.
Only local candidates will be considered.
- Setting, leveling and alignment of electric motors, belts, bearings, gears and wheels.
- Troubleshoot/repair magnetic motor starter controls and auxiliary safety components.
- Service belt conveyors, hydraulic lifts, overhead doors, dock levelers, pumps, compressors and air conditioners.
- General facility painting, plumbing and electrical repair, as needed.
- Four years of training via apprenticeship program or on-the-job training.
- Must be able to measure angles, material thickness and small distances with tools such as squares, calipers or micrometers.
- Belt conveyor troubleshooting and maintenance experience required.
- Good English reading, writing, speaking and listening skills required.
- Technicians provide their own basic hand tools.
Candidates must complete a pre-employment physical, a drug screen and a 10 year background check prior to being hired, as work sites are secure.
Triangle Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Triangle ServicesTriangle Service is a family owned and run business that provides facilities and aviation management services for Fortune 500 companies and local businesses. Our winning team has a service record spanning over sixty years of excellence and success. Triangle has some of the industry's most dedicated service professionals with over 3,500 employees across North America. We fuel working class communities with a sense of pride, security, and professionalism. Our average employee tenure rate is well over the industry average. Every day, hundreds of our clients depend on our team to maintain aviation facilities, college campuses, and corporate offices nationwide. Our customers count on us to be exceptional for them, and that's why we put so much effort into training and growing our people. We take care of our own. They take care of our clients in return. Triangle Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer