SITE MANAGER, MAINTENANCE OPERATIONS
Triangle Services/MainTech is an industry leader in facilities management, operations and maintenance, janitorial services, and aviation support services. From its inception in 1960 as a family-owned and operated business, Triangle has grown to servicing a client base of Fortune 500 companies. Please visit our website at www.triangleservices.com for more information.
Our Operations and Maintenance Division has an immediate requirement for a:
SITE MANAGER, Chicago Airport Operations
Directs and coordinates activities of workers engaged in repair, maintenance and installation of automated equipment, and in maintenance of buildings, grounds, utility systems of buildings or other establishments. Provide instructional guidance and prioritize the efforts of personnel to align with company objectives. Interface with all Client Representatives at the location and provide professional and accurate status reports as required. Ensure that the site is sustaining profitable growth by providing consistently high quality services that exceed customers’ expectations and that all standards are achieved on a consistent basis and within budgetary guidelines.
- Oversees and directs subcontractors and maintenance personnel engaged in equipment installations, equipment repairs, preventive maintenance and building service requests.
- Assists workers in diagnosing malfunctions in machinery and equipment.
- Conduct monthly safety meetings and ensure that established safety practices and procedures are effective and being enforced. Seek out ways to improve safety performance to prevent accidents and injuries, through training, quality control and safety initiatives.
- Studies maintenance schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment. Interprets specifications, blueprints, and job orders to workers, and assigns specific duties.
- Responsible for site’s P&L performance.
- Responsible for the development of and the adherence to set budgets. Budgets include all expenditures, including but not limited to the expense of entertainment and promotion, labor, supplies and equipment.
- Evaluates, tests, hires and trains new employees.
- Conducts annual performance reviews.
- Conducts disciplinary actions and issue warning notices as required for those employees not adhering to the company’s standards.
- Responsible for local sales and increasing existing business.
Knowledge and Skills: Maintenance procedures and understanding of automated PLC equipment; computer proficiency; writing and communication skills; outstanding interpersonal skills; ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions; ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract variables.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
Experience: 5 years’ experience in a service industry or facilities maintenance and at least 2-3 years in supervision. Technical background with automated PLC production equipment preferred.
Excellent package with base salary commensurate with experience, bonus eligible, medical benefits, 401k, etc.
Only qualified applicants will be considered.
Triangle Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Triangle ServicesTriangle Service is a family owned and run business that provides facilities and aviation management services for Fortune 500 companies and local businesses. Our winning team has a service record spanning over sixty years of excellence and success. Triangle has some of the industry's most dedicated service professionals with over 3,500 employees across North America. We fuel working class communities with a sense of pride, security, and professionalism. Our average employee tenure rate is well over the industry average. Every day, hundreds of our clients depend on our team to maintain aviation facilities, college campuses, and corporate offices nationwide. Our customers count on us to be exceptional for them, and that's why we put so much effort into training and growing our people. We take care of our own. They take care of our clients in return. Triangle Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer