We are hiring commercial HVAC service technicians with 2 years of work experience.
- Technician must be experienced in providing service on commercial HVAC roof top units, split systems, package units, exhaust systems, boilers and make up air units.
- Must be able to perform service and maintenance on commercial HVAC systems
- Ability to troubleshoot the electrical and mechanical components of commercial HVAC systems
- Experienced in the installation of roof top units
- Ability to communicate with our customers and evaluate the customers needs and expectations during service calls.
- Technician must have the ability to work independently and as a team member.
- 2 years of commercial HVAC service, maintenance and installation of HVAC equipment
- EPA Universal Certified
- High school diploma or GED
- Working knowledge of HVAC mechanical systems including reading and understanding the equipment specifications
- Ability to work overtime
Our Company Offers
- Fulltime Employment
- Healthcare Insurance
- Benefit Package
- Company vehicle
- Company cell phone
- Company credit card
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Company uniforms