We are seeking an Experienced Commercial HVAC Service Technician to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for quoting, performing equipment troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair and managing overall commercial customer relationships. We are looking for a someone with great troubleshooting and customer-service skills with a demonstrated ability to successfully work with a wide range of commercial and industrial HVAC equipment brands.
- 3+ years of commercial HVAC service experience
- Strong technical and product knowledge about most major commercial HVAC equipment brands and types
- Proven ability to identify, troubleshoot, and repair malfunctioning systems
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Availability for on-call emergency service rotation
- Clean driving record
- EPA Certification
- Abide by all company, industry, and customer safety guidelines
- Provide excellent customer service with outstanding technical and product knowledge
Preferred Technical Qualifications:
- Relevant degree or training from community or technical school
- Ability to diagnose wiring issues with electronic meters
- Ability to perform pressure checks on refrigerant circuits with gauges and applicable safety equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot complex circuit boards
- Experience installing and maintaining building automation and control systems
- Competitive starting hourly pay based on experience and qualifications
- Health benefits
- Company truck or van provided
Interested and qualified candidates, please respond to this job posting with your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Triangle Contractors, LLCFounded in 1977, Triangle Contractors is an independently owned, growing full-service mechanical contractor focused on delivering turnkey HVAC/mechanical, electrical, and plumbing solutions to a strong base of commercial and industrial customers. Triangle is centrally located in Morganton, North Carolina and services large healthcare, education, general industrial and light commercial customers primarily in Central and Western North Carolina.