We are seeking an HVAC Installation Technician to join our team in Beaumont, TX!
Come work for a great company and receive a competitive benefits package including Medical/ Dental/ 401K/ Life, competitive salary and opportunity for growth!
Position available for a highly qualified and experienced HVAC Installation Technician to install commercial equipment. Have work ethics, hard working and be open minded to learning more things in this industry to further their careers. Clean driving record and have the ability to work with the public is a must. Paying top dollar to right candidate including health insurance, holidays and company vehicle.
- Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Have strong knowledge of overall building maintenance and have specialized knowledge in HVAC installations
- 3-5 or more years’ experience in installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and correcting diverse HVAC problems.
- Must be willing and able to pass a criminal background check, no felonies
- Must be EPA Certified
- Registration with Texas State preferred
- NATE Certification is a plus!
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail with the ability to read and interpret blueprints, electrical schematics, plans and manuals
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Able to work outside in all weather conditions and perform physical work, as well as to lift weights of up to 50 pounds regularly and above 50 pounds occasionally.
- Willing and able to work occasional on-call shifts up to a week at a time in duration.
If this sounds like the right fit, please click APPLY! ***To be considered for this position, candidates must answer all screening questions***