- $20 to $25 Hourly
Trialon Corporation are the leaders in providing Automotive Testing services and are a, Full time, Associate Test Technician for our Auburn Hills, Michigan location.
We are seeking a Full Time, Associate Test Technicians with 0-2+ years of automotive/testing experience. The Associate Test Technician will be responsible for performing a variety of routine and non-routine testing assignments within the department assigned and ensures timely and accurate test results under direct supervision. You will work together with test and design engineers to support the company’s product testing needs.
Test Technician Essential Functions:
- Prepares material specimens for testing. (Lithium-Ion Battery Packs, Engines, Drive Shafts).
- Performs tests and ensures compliance with customer requirements.
- Compiles test data for internal and customer test reports, and maintains test lab equipment operation.
- Performs measurements for tests and maintains the lab.
- Able to follow verbal and written procedural instructions.
- Monitoring and logging test data.
- Able to understand and communicate timelines to team and customers.
Test Technician Qualifications/Skills:
- Working knowledge of laboratory safety and a basic understanding of automotive testing concepts.
- Comfortable using hand tools.
- Good computer skills, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Teams.
- Basic Mathematical skills, ability to apply concepts of algebra and geometry a plus, however not required.
- Strong people skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED certificate required, college or vocational school coursework a plus.
- Current experience in a testing lab; 0-2+ years.
- Experience with automotive electronics, or strong mechanical aptitude a plus.
- Must have the ability to lift 50+ lbs. periodically.
- Must be able to work Saturday-Monday 6am-6pm (paid for 40 hours).
The position is full-time, with an hourly rate range based on experience, and education from $20/hr.-$25/hr. We also offer benefits that include Medical, Dental, and Vision, 401K/Match, STD, LTD, AD&D, 6 Paid Holidays.
Trialon CorporationAuburn Hills, MI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.