- Posted: over a month ago
- $85,000 to $95,000 Yearly
Trialon Corporation who are the leaders in providing providing automotive testing services that include Environmental Simulation, Electrical, EMC, Vibration are seeking a Full time, Test Engineer for our Kokomo, Indiana location.
The Test Engineer will be responsible for reading and interpreting specifications, setting up various test, conduct environmental testing (including signal verification and test data collection), and writes final report(s). The position could also include writing software programs to support testing and data collection.
Test Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Write, edit and program Labview Software
- Generate test plans, procedures and work instructions for customer requirements
- Instrumenting test devices/chambers per the customers specifications
- Conducts tests of new components, assemblies, and systems based on test criteria as established by policies and procedures or written test plans.
- Able to write high level testing reports and give recommendations.
- Knowledge of complex mechanical and/or electrical concepts, and the ability to read engineering drawings.
- Perform measurements for tests (vibration, shock)
- Build test setup to carry out various needs associated with testing components.
- Provide updates of project status, completion timing, and any project issues.
- Perform complex and specialized mechanical or electrical testing.
- Troubleshoot electrical test setups.
- Writing and programming LabVIEW C, C++ utilizing; a Simatic Controller, Siemens LOGO Software, Visual Basic, C++, and LabVIEW
- Experience using Siemens Logo Module, Sematic Controllers and Ethernet Interface
Test Engineer Qualifications/Skills:
- Must have 3-5+ years of Research, Validation or Test System Lab environment experience.
- Must be able to write, edit and program LabVIEW
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associates in Electronic Engineering or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent years of experience.
- Automotive background required.
- 3-5+ years of Research, Validation or Test System Lab experience
- Willingness to travel to other Trialon sites or customer locations.
- Must be able to work 1st Shift 7am-4pm-Monday-Friday with some overtime.
The position is Full Time, Direct Hire with a salary range based on experience and education from $85K-$95K per year, however negotiable.
We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage Date of Hire, 401K/Match, Life/AD&D and LTD, 10 Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off(PTO) and Bonus Potential.
We are willing to consider a Sr. Test Technician with programming skills.
TechnologyView all jobs at Trialon Corporation