Live Clinic Admin/Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Live Clinic Coordinator
Trialon Corporation is currently seeking a Part-Time, Long-Term 1st Shift Live Clinic Coordinator for a client located in Kokomo, Indiana (46901).
The Live Clinic Coordinator will be searching for participants that will be engaging in “crash tests” for vehicle safety. The coordinator will be taking the participates data (weight and height) and give that information to the Engineers, who will be using that data to properly simulate crash tests. Multiple different types of tests will be performed, requiring the coordinator to hold live clinics and find multiple participants with differing data to properly assess vehicle safety.
Live Clinic Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Call occupants to schedule Live Clinics.
- Check in occupants (get weight and height) during the clinics.
- Finding new occupants for different testing categories.
- Recording data using computer tools or spreadsheets.
- Work with Engineers to schedule live clinics.
- Downloads test requests and shipping/receiving documents into electronic database for record keeping.
- Updating spreadsheets that hold occupant and testing information.
Live Clinic Coordinator Required Qualifications/Skills:
- Accurate data entry/recording.
- Must have basic computer skills using Microsoft Excel and Outlook/Email.
- Must be friendly and outgoing.
- Attention to detail.
We are seeking a 1st Shift, Part-Time Live Clinic Coordinator with a salary range that is between $14/hr. - 16/hr. We also offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K/Match, STD, Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays.
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK 1st Shift starting at 8am MONDAY- FRIDAY (25 HOURS PER WEEK MAX). HOURS WILL VARY DAILY.
Should you be interested and qualified please submit your resume for review.
BusinessView all jobs at Trialon Corporation