Fiber Installation Technician - $2000 Sign-On Bonus
- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 to $83,200 Yearly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, dental,
$2000 Sign-On Bonus
Perks of Working at Triage:
- hourly and unit pay
- Ability to dispatch from home
- Comprehensive benefits package, including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, and life
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Mileage and Cellphone Reimbursement
- $500 Employee Referral Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Continuous training and personal development opportunities
- A quality Employee Recognition Program
Service Installation Technician Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Complete scheduled installations, reconnects, and other activities associated with the operation and maintenance of fiber residential installation
- Troubleshoot and repair minor technical problems
- Minimum of two years of experience is preferred in service installation in the fiber, cable, satellite, or residential alarm industry; but we will train the right candidate!
- Employees must use personal truck, SUV or van (will receive mileage reimbursement).
- Must have valid driver’s license, registration, and auto insurance
- Complete work in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with industry standards.
- Have schedule flexibility to meet constantly changing customer demands
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Cannot be afraid of heights and must be comfortable working both indoors and outdoors
- Must possess basic computer skills
Employment with Triage Partners CA, LLC is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening (including MVR).
Triage Partners CA, LLC