Triad Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Description: Under general supervision, the employee’s primary responsibility is to operate a switchboard having several trunk lines and numerous extensions. An employee also acts as a receptionist for customers, visitors, and applicants. Employee’s secondary responsibility is to perform duties associated with customer service and sales in a polite, empathetic, and professional manner. Employees must exercise independent judgment and discretion in communicating with customers. Employees may be called upon to perform other essential tasks as assigned.
Key Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty promptly and satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Operate the switchboard and act as receptionist for customers, visitors, and applicants.
- Answer the telephone according to the established protocol in a manner that callers find to be friendly, courteous, and helpful.
- Open and distribute incoming mail.
- Process outgoing mail.
- Provide customers with pricing, delivery, and product information.
- Receive and answer customer questions, comments, or complaints while following established guidelines.
- Receive and or place telephone calls, which are non-routine and may require deviation from standard procedures.
- Answer customer questions, resolve problems and perform other marketing activities (i.e. promote and sell products, and enter or confirm sales).
- Act as a liaison between the customer and various departments within the company.
- May act as company contact for customer returned Airborne/Warranty parts while following established guidelines.
- Assist various departments with clerical tasks including miscellaneous copying and special projects as required.
TriadWhy Work Here?
Room to growth. High tech company.
For more than 25 years Triad Systems has provided Job Seekers with the most dynamic opportunities in Manufacturing disciplines throughout the United States.
AddressLos Angeles, CA