Customer Relations Specialist 2- Renton, WA- 8+ months (possible extension and/or temp-2 hire)- Pay DOE- 8:00 AM- 4:00 PM
Uses moderate knowledge of U.S. and foreign government regulations, international cultures, customs, company policies and procedures to establish plans. Participates in the development and planning of assignments. Actively increases skill and experience in visit/event planning. Develops plans with appropriate supervision (e.g., site inspections, planning meetings and solicits information on venues). In response to internal customer requests, fulfills orders and prepares shipments as required. Continues to develop relationships with internal and external customers/suppliers. Negotiates and identifies requirements and communicates to key personnel. Schedules and coordinates logistics (e.g., transportation, lodging and catering, etc.) with limited direction. Uses moderate knowledge of company resources and vendor services to execute plans. Develops increased awareness of cultural sensitivities and customer preferences. With minimal supervision, collects, compiles and summarizes feedback responses. Compares invoice data (estimates vs. actuals) to identify and report anomalies. Provides guidance and counsel to airlines (or makes recommendations/suggestions) on best services at best cost to the customer.
With guidance this position is responsible for integrating and fulfilling all logistical requirements on behalf of customers moving through the airplane delivery process and/or conducting business meetings. Attention to detail, strong communication skills and customer service experience highly desired.
This role will perform the following duties:
- Make recommendations and revisions to agenda; prepare and distribute agenda as necessary.
- Executes agenda logistics including guest badging, transportation arrangements, catering, restaurant, car rental, hotel reservations, and tours.
- Ensure administrative tasks associated with coordinating these visits are complete, including processing all the invoice-related Information and entering data in various computing systems.
- Track data for activities and provide status reports.
- Occasional support of activities outside of standard business hours.
- Provide account coverage for peers who are out of the office for various lengths of time.
- Implement logistics in accordance with company policies and procedures, and business courtesies, protocol and U.S. and foreign government guidelines.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with internal and external customers/suppliers.
- Uses knowledge of company resources and vendor services to execute plans.
- Cultural ideology and behavioral- Novice
- Logistics- Intermediate
- Shipping/Receiving- Intermediate
- Oral & written Communication Skills- Intermediate
- Customer Service- Intermediate
- Detail oriented- Intermediate
- Meeting Facilitation- Intermediate
- Coordinate Travel- Intermediate
- Create spreadsheets- Intermediate
- Create/Maintain multiple agendas- Intermediate
- Event Handling- Intermediate
- Knowledge of cross-cultural business practices- Intermediate
- Making Travel Arrangements- Intermediate
Education / Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years' related work experience, 7 years' related work experience, etc.).