Inside Sales Associate
- Expired: May 03, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Inside Sales Associate for Pittsburgh Sales office (Neville Island)
Company Information: Triad Metals International has grown to become one of the premier distributors of structural steel, tubing, pipe, piling and plate products in the wide market area of the United States and Canada. Established in 1987, Triad Metals International is a privately held, independent company. At the core of our company’s mission is the importance of strong relationships that extend from our teammates within the organization to our vendors and customers alike. These vital relationships allow us to achieve maximum efficiency in our operations and service. The need to innovate and constantly look ahead is another guiding principle of our team.
General Position Summary: Requires a motivated individual, with great attention to detail, who will help maintain existing account relationships by assisting the Account Sales Managers with their customers. The salaried position, range $45-50K, includes health, dental and vision benefits, and a company-matching 401K. The position can be the entry level to full-time commissioned sales, for the right candidate.
Successful candidates will be expected to:
- Help oversee current customers by assisting the Sales Manager with daily account management activities
- Assist in the life of a sales order, from quote through shipment, working with other internal departments (credit, purchasing, warehouse, logistics)
- Be able to speak with the customers when the Sales Manager is unavailable
- Manage smaller accounts solely
- Exhibit strong skills around business acumen, relationship-building, organization/attention to detail and problem solving
- Ability to be a self-starter
- Be able to thrive in a face-paced environment and manage many customers and challenges at one time
- 5 years work experience, preferably in Sales, with-in fast-paced environment
- 2+ years Steel experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Powered by JazzHR
Triad Metals International
BusinessView all jobs at Triad Metals International