Triad Engineering Winchester, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Work For Us
Winchester, Virginia 22602
Are you ready to join a dynamic team, focused on Safety, Wellness and Service? Do you have a goal of joining a growing team of professionals? Advance your career by joining Triad Engineering, Inc.'s team as a Staff Geologist. While each day may include a wide array of responsibilities, your focus on and dedication to quality will ensure success. We are committed to investing in our team members as we all focus on the continued success of the company-funded employee stock ownership plan (ESOP).
Feel the security of working for the Triad team by experiencing the following benefits:
- Excellent compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid holidays
- Life, Short- and Long-term disability insurance with company-paid premiums
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Company supported Professional Development
- Personal Protective Equipment provided
- Career Advancement
What You'll Do
As a Staff Geologist, your entry-level position will take an increasingly responsible role in the management of projects, while continuing to gain experience in planning, design and implementation. Exposure to a wide variety of responsibilities may include but not be limited to:
- Ensure safety is always prioritized
- Perform assignments requiring the application of standard criteria, procedures, and techniques
- Conduct surveys and field studies to gather geological data
- Prepare field and final soil boring logs
- Analyze material samples from the project field using a variety of collection techniques
- Gather soil samples and subject to geotechnical and/or chemical analysis
- Utilize maps, aerial photos, satellite imagery, geochemical surveys, GIS data and other sources to perform site analysis
- Communicate with senior geologists through formal and informal reports
- Assist in preparing reports and correspondence related to assigned projects
- Bachelor's degree in Geology, Environmental Geology, or other discipline appropriate to assignment
- 0-2 years of applicable experience
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have a clean driving record
- Must be available to work in all types of indoor and outdoor environments
WHO WE ARE
Triad Engineering, Inc. (Triad) is an employee-owned firm that cares about each other, our work, and our clients. Our involvement from property acquisition through construction affords us the ability to offer our expertise during all phases of a project which ultimately leads to greater success. At Triad, we are small enough to be responsive to individual client needs, yet large enough to remain at the forefront of our industry. We've heard from clients that our people make the difference. Come join the Triad team and help us continue to be the difference.
As a multi-disciplinary consulting firm established in 1975, we focus on providing geotechnical and civil engineering, landscape architecture, environmental services, land surveying, construction testing and monitoring, drilling, and construction materials laboratory services, to a wide range of clients. We pride ourselves on being an employee-owned firm with nearly 175 employees throughout West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania and Ohio.
Triad Engineering, Inc. is a Drug-Free Workplace. As a condition of employment, candidates are required to take and pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Triad Engineering, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ScienceView all jobs at Triad Engineering