Project Engineer - Geotech
- Posted: over a month ago
Work For Us
Location: Morgantown, WV 26501
Are you ready to join a dynamic team, focused on Safety, Wellness and Service? Do you aspire to be part of an innovative design team? Cultivate your career by joining Triad Engineering, Inc.'s team as a Project Engineer. While each day may include a wide array of responsibilities, your focus on and dedication to quality will ensure success. We are committed to investing in our team members as we all focus on the continued success of the company-funded employee stock ownership plan (ESOP).
Feel the security of working for the Triad team by experiencing the following benefits:
- Excellent compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid holidays
- Life, Short- and Long-term disability insurance with company-paid premiums
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Company supported Professional Development
- Personal Protective Equipment provided
- Career Advancement
What You'll Do
As a Project Engineer, your mid-level position will take an increasingly responsible role in the management of projects, while continuing to gain experience in planning, design and implementation. You'll be immersed in corporate operating procedures which include, but are not limited to, project profitability, invoicing and collections, and business development. Exposure to a wide variety of responsibilities may include but not be limited to:
- Perform engineering assignments requiring the application of standard criteria, procedures, and techniques
- Possess the ability to take a project from concept to final completion with occasional supervision
- Work closely with senior staff members to gain project management experience
- Monitor project budget and schedule, understanding basic financial terms and concepts of profitability
- Plan, schedule and/or coordinate detailed phases of assigned project work with clients, contractors and project team members
- May make design recommendations, adaptations and modifications with guidance from senior staff members
- Prepare reports and correspondence related to assigned projects
- Participate in business development and customer service
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology required. Eligible for Professional Engineer's License
- Engineering Intern (EI) Certification preferred
- 4 years of formal industry experience preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have a clean driving record
- Must possess the ability to read, write and perform advanced math
- Must be comfortable performing advanced computer functions
- Must be comfortable communicating with the public
- Must be available to work in all types of indoor and outdoor environments
WHO WE ARE
Triad Engineering, Inc. (Triad) is an employee-owned firm that cares about each other, our work, and our clients. Our involvement from property acquisition through construction affords us the ability to offer our expertise during all phases of a project which ultimately leads to greater success. At Triad, we are small enough to be responsive to individual client needs, yet large enough to remain at the forefront of our industry. We've heard from clients that our people make the difference. Come join the Triad team and help us continue to be the difference.
As a multi-disciplinary consulting firm established in 1975, we focus on providing geotechnical and civil engineering, landscape architecture, environmental services, land surveying, construction testing and monitoring, drilling, and construction materials laboratory services, to a wide range of clients. We pride ourselves on being an employee-owned firm with nearly 175 employees throughout West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania and Ohio.
Triad Engineering, Inc. is a Drug-Free Workplace. As a condition of employment, candidates are required to take and pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Triad Engineering, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TechnologyView all jobs at Triad Engineering
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?