8075 Leesburg Pike, Suite 300, Vienna, VA 22182 Or 3100 Clarendon Boulevard, Suite 1400 Arlington, VA 22201/ Remote
Minimum Background Check *
* US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain the clearance level stated above are required for this specific opportunity. Tria Federal (Tria) is unable to sponsor at this time.
Who We Are:
Tria Federal (Tria) is the premier middle-market IT and Advisory services provider delivering digital transformation solutions to Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence agencies across the federal sector. With a future-forward vision and a mission rooted in service, we bridge capability gaps to help government agencies work faster, grow smarter, and stay nimble in the face of change. Wherever our customers are in their modernization journey, we are the trusted navigator in the path to possible.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Who You Are:
You are a talented Solution Architect with at least 8 years of experience and a passion for thinking big, taking action, and delivering exceptional results. You are outcome-driven, quality-obsessed, and relentlessly focused on innovation as a value-driver for world-class delivery, client satisfaction, and performance. You’re looking to grow as a professional in a team-oriented environment where you can put your fingerprint on mission-critical projects impacting the citizens we serve.
Military Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply!
About This Role:
Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tria Federal (Tria) is seeking a talented Solution Architect to support our Growth/Business Development team.
We seek a highly experienced technical solution architect/strategist to support corporate/growth solution development. You will work closely with other members of the growth team to develop responses to RFI/RFP for a wide range of contracting vehicles and TRIA current and future government clients. As a solution architect, you will write responses, collaborate and work daily with other architects and personnel from operations to develop strategies to respond to proposals. You will be expected to use your experience, knowledge of systems and architecture, and current information as well as your domain expertise, skills, and experience to analyze information and implement proactive and consultative approaches for responding to requests for task execution plans. As a proposal Solutions Architect at TRIA, you will provide key pursuit (management and technology) leadership as TRIA continues to evolve, capture and matures its Advisory, Business, Cyber, Agile, Information, Application, and Technology Service offerings to provide higher level/value-based services, solutions and capabilities in support of the government marketplace. This position requires someone that can work comfortably and simultaneously in a advisory, business, engineering, information technology, and operations environment understanding government customers' needs and then be able to articulate, write responses for the solution and capture strategy that targets those needs. For this role, you will be expected to be familiar and experienced with all parts of statements of work, statements of objectives and performance work statements. As a TRIA solution architect you will lead solution sessions with partners to develop: a) response strategies, b) anchor graphics, c) level of effort estimations, d) win themes, e) pain points and f) critical success factors. You will be expected to have the ability to understand existing customer landscape, perform gap-analysis solutions and be able to develop roadmaps to optimize written solutions for current and future IT customer investments and products.
- Lead solution sessions, working in collaboration with other architects
- Write responses to RFI/RFP
- Develop graphical representation for solutions
- Provide strategies to develop comprehensive review of current state architecture
- Develop roadmap for assessment of the customer current vision and plans,
- Develop written solutions for future state enterprise IT architecture
- Work in collaboration with growth architects to develop level of effort estimations
- Use current information as well as domain knowledge, skills, and experience to analyze information, develop responses and implement proactive and consultative approaches for winning proposals managing the Products
The “Need-to-Have” Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have demonstrated experience leading technical volumes which resulted in significant contract wins
- Extensive background supporting US Federal clients in a technical solutions SME capacity
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, computer science, engineering, or other related discipline. A Master’s degree is preferred
- Proven technical solutioning experience with current and emerging technologies including, but not limited to: Agile Development, DevSecOps, Cloud, Data Analytics/AI/ML, Cybersecurity, Shared Services, and Managed Services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across internal and external organizations
- Demonstrates strong business partner relationships and partner management skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage several proposals, projects, and priorities simultaneously
- Ability to effectively influence teams and authors
- Proven experience to architect the solution based on the solicitation requirements
- Lead and write content for the Technical Volume of RFP responses
Bachelor's Degree Required, Masters Preferred
Ability to successfully pass a thorough background investigation and to start with either an interim clearance or no clearance.
Years of Professional Experience:
8-10 years’ experience as a Solutions Architect leading and developing winning technical responses to Federal/Civilian proposals
“Nice-to-Have” Skills & Qualifications:
- Competent in Business Domain Analysis, Business Architecture Development, and Business Process Modeling
- Ability to articulate technology into business verbiage and understand the complete technology stack and various products available to fill those needs
- Demonstrated technical leadership with new business writing development, capture/pursuit, including contribution and/or authoring of white papers, Request for Information (RFI) RTEP responses, and proposal Technical Volumes
- Experience in support proposal efforts with solution development, vetting opportunities, and partners, serving as color team reviewer and technical writing author
What defines the Tria brand is more than just our dedication to excellence in our craft; it’s our incredible team of dedicated, talented, and passionate people that make Tria so exceptional. As people powering possible, we are all partners in our team’s shared success.
As a company that cares about people, we seek to cultivate a culture in which all can thrive personally and professionally. We offer a top-tier benefits package to invest in your physical, mental, and financial health and wellness so that you can be your best self - at work and in life. At Tria, we are growth-minded, entrepreneurial in spirit, and committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and opportunity for all. Whatever your background, your role, your department, or stage in your professional journey, here you will have opportunities to learn new skills, seize new challenges, and advance your career as we grow.
Job Listing ID: job_20230425112151_WKI2U7ON3NUYIJGZ
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
Tria Federal (Tria) is a Federal Contractor and EEO, OFCCP, VEVRAA, and Affirmative Action Employer.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity provider, Tria follows the protection of federal, state, and local law: Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, or genetic information.
U.S. Citizenship is required for this specific opportunity as Tria is unable to sponsor at this time. All selected applicants will be subject to a Minimal Background Investigation (MBI) and a government security investigation (when applicable) depending on the specific program and position listed. This includes but is not limited to: meeting the eligibility requirements for access to classified information and the ability to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to: criminal history, employment verification, education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
Qualified individuals with a disability have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Tria careers website as a result of your disability, please request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (703) 229-5888. Include the nature of your request, along with your name and contact information.
Powered by JazzHR
Tria Federal (Tria)Vienna, VA
TechnologyView All Tria Federal (Tria) Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.