Business Intelligence Lead (IT Systems Analyst)
- Medical , Life Insurance
TS/SCI w/ CI Poly *
* US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain the clearance level stated above are required for this specific opportunity. Tria Federal (Tria) is unable to sponsor at this time.
Who We Are:
Tria Federal (Tria) is the premier middle-market IT and Advisory services provider delivering digital transformation solutions to Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence agencies across the federal sector. With a future-forward vision and a mission rooted in service, we bridge capability gaps to help government agencies work faster, grow smarter, and stay nimble in the face of change. Wherever our customers are in their modernization journey, we are the trusted navigator in the path to possible.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Who You Are:
You are a talented Business Intelligence Lead (IT Systems Analyst) with at least 4+ years of experience and a passion for thinking big, taking action, and delivering exceptional results. You are outcome-driven, quality-obsessed, and relentlessly focused on innovation as a value-driver for world-class delivery, client satisfaction, and performance. You’re looking to grow as a professional in a team-oriented environment where you can put your fingerprint on mission-critical projects impacting the citizens we serve.
Military Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply!
About This Role:
Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) a wholly owned subsidiary of Tria Federal (Tria) is seeking a talented Business Intelligence Lead (IT Systems Analyst) to support the Defense Intelligence Agency.
- Support the Government with Governance functions, planning, application reviews, documentation, preparation and maintenance of IT related correspondence, surveys, information updates, policy/directive reviews and release management support (i.e. risk Management Framework (RMF), Process & Lifecycle Utility Service (PLUS), Xacta, and Microsoft Enterprise Project Management (EMP, etc..)
- Gather requirements from customers, create associated documentation, work with developers to estimate and build solutions, facilitate projects utilizing agile development methodologies.
The “Need-to-Have” Skills & Qualifications:
- Over 5+ years of experience conducting analysis of IT business and information environments, activities, and events
- Over 5+ years of experience finding trends, errors and reviewing data with reporting writing skills
- Knowledge of DoD and/or DIA IT Systems and Software
- Knowledge of the acquisition and procurement systems
- Understanding of the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution system.
- Understanding of IT system/software lifecycle
- Ability to work side-by-side with federal counterparts on a multi-disciplinary team.
- Strong verbal presentation and writing skills, including the demonstrated ability to write clear and concise textual products
- Proficiency in correlating complex, technical findings into graphical, visual, and verbal narratives
- Strong familiarity with Tableau
Active TS/SCI Clearance w/ CI Poly
Years of Professional Experience:4-6 years of relevant subject matter experience with degree, or specialized training and 4-8 years of Business Intelligence/IT Requirements subject matter experience.
“Nice-to-Have” Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with Full Stack Development
- Experience with Software/Application development/engineering
- Experience with light weight front end development
What defines the Tria brand is more than just our dedication to excellence in our craft; it’s our incredible team of dedicated, talented, and passionate people that make Tria so exceptional. As people powering possible, we are all partners in our team’s shared success.
As a company that cares about people, we seek to cultivate a culture in which all can thrive personally and professionally. We offer a top-tier benefits package to invest in your physical, mental, and financial health and wellness so that you can be your best self - at work and in life. At Tria, we are growth-minded, entrepreneurial in spirit, and committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and opportunity for all. Whatever your background, your role, your department, or stage in your professional journey, here you will have opportunities to learn new skills, seize new challenges, and advance your career as we grow.
Job Listing ID: job_20230927175552_NWFVFI5QYTNIUVSX
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
Tria Federal (Tria) is a Federal Contractor and EEO, OFCCP, VEVRAA, and Affirmative Action Employer.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity provider, Tria follows the protection of federal, state, and local law: Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, or genetic information.
U.S. Citizenship is required for this specific opportunity as Tria is unable to sponsor at this time. All selected applicants will be subject to a Minimal Background Investigation (MBI) and a government security investigation (when applicable) depending on the specific program and position listed. This includes but is not limited to: meeting the eligibility requirements for access to classified information and the ability to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to: criminal history, employment verification, education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
Qualified individuals with a disability have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Tria careers website as a result of your disability, please request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or call (703) 229-5888. Include the nature of your request, along with your name and contact information.
Powered by JazzHR
Tria Federal (Tria)Reston, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.