Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:30 am- 4:00 pm
Looking to start immediately
Please Note: Candidates MUST possess a favorable T-3, T3R or National Agency Check with Local Agency and Credit Checks (NACLC) background check.
TriWest Healthcare Alliance is currently seeking a Wounded Warrior Care Representative to support operations of the Marine Corps Wounded Warrior Contact Center at Camp Pendleton, California. Care Representatives answer incoming calls and conduct outreach calls with Marines and/or family members to assess their support needs. Based on these assessments, they will provide information and guidance toward relevant resources, benefits, and entitlements that will assist with their individual needs. Care Representatives serve as liaisons between Marines and the entity providing resource support to ensure positive contact is established and pertinent information is relayed to focus efforts and address the Marines’ needs. Equally important, Care Representatives must fully ascertain and capture the essence of the Marines’ concerns/issues and properly document the information in a case management database. Care Representatives work M-F from 7:30AM-4:00 PM. Hours may vary depending on customer needs.
- Provide support and assistance to the Wounded Warrior Call Center population by conducting outreach calls and receiving inbound calls
- Maintain a list of Marines to call during a specified outreach cycle
- Complete core assessment questions in a conversational tone with each Marine contacted, documenting notes in the daily report and Marine Corps systems as appropriate
- Provide easily accessible resources via phone and email to address low-level needs
- For any needs presented by the Marine that are of a higher level, complete a case overview and referral form and send to the supervisor
- Report key information as required to supervisor
- Complete daily reporting requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Assists with staff training
- Completes reports as assigned
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Regular and reliable attendance is required
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- One year of work experience in a customer service, administrative, or similar role
- Marine Corps experience or extensive experience working with Marines and their families.
Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Secret Clearance Required
- Knowledge of Marine specific resources
- Familiarity with the military and veteran community programs