Sr. Claims Data Analyst
Taking Care of Our Nation’s Veterans.
It’s Who We Are. It’s What We Do.
Do you have a passion for serving those who served?
Join the TriWest Healthcare Alliance Team! We’re On a Mission to Serve!
Our job is to make sure that America’s heroes get connected to health care in the community.
At TriWest Healthcare Alliance, we’ve proudly been on that important mission since 1996.
Are you our next Sr. Claims Data Analyst?
Manages and performs internal department and/or subcontractor operations claims data control oversite and activities to include data compilation, analysis, and reporting. Able to combine data from multiple sources and research various systems to develop operations reports. Identifies process improvement opportunities based on analysis and audit results. Develops and provides training based on the identified opportunities. Holds meetings with the internal departments and/or subcontractors to provide audit findings/results and collaborates to minimize claims processing errors. Trends/tracks and reports on all quality related issues.
TriWest Sr. Claims Data Analyst:
· Serves as subject matter expert resource to team members, supervisors, and other management teams.
· Compiles, organizes and conducts various performance, data analysis, document and identify trends in a variety of claim processes.
· Reconciles data and develops explanation of variances as necessary.
· Present Data analysis reports, dashboards etc., to subcontractor staff, subcontractor leadership, and TriWest leadership; communicate timely feedback to peers, management and customers.
· Produce and analyzes trend reports to identify root causes of errors, then recommends solutions to management; implements solutions to processes.
· Develop training material and assist training staff on use of the new data and reports.
· Works with management to understand and interpret the impact of decisions made by retrieving, analyzing and identifying variations and trends in healthcare data, and communicating the information obtained from analysis.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Regular and reliable attendance required.
Are you qualified?
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Healthcare, Information Management or equivalent experience.
· 3 year experience in healthcare analysis, data management or equivalent.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel in data analysis and reporting.
· Quality or process improvement experience.
· Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau.
· Proficiency in the use of computer systems, database applications, Microsoft Office, Visual Basic/VBA and structured query language (SQL), and SQL Reporting Services (SRS).
More about working at TriWest Healthcare Alliance
We’re more than just a health care company. We’re passionate about serving others! We believe in rewarding loyal, hard-working people who are willing to learn as they grow. TriWest Healthcare Alliance values teamwork. Join our team, fulfill your responsibilities, and you may also be considered for frequent pay raises, overtime opportunities to earn even more, recognition and reward programs, and much more. Of course, we also offer a comprehensive and progressive compensation and benefits package that includes:
• Medical, dental and vision coverage
• Generous paid time off
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (with matching)
• Short-term and long-term disability, basic life, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
TriWest Healthcare Alliance is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment, without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of our nation’s heroes?
Since our founding in 1996, TriWest Healthcare Alliance has been On a Mission to Serve our nation's Veterans and military community.
For 17 years, we administered the Department of Defense TRICARE program. We have been proud to serve those who wear America's uniform, those who came before them and their family members. Today, we are privileged to support the health care needs of our nation's Veterans, offering access to quality provider networks and excellent customer service through the Veterans Choice Program.
TriWest Healthcare Alliance