Taking Care of Our Nation’s Veterans.
It’s Who We Are. It’s What We Do.
Do you have a passion for serving those who served?
Join the TriWest Healthcare Alliance Team! We’re On a Mission to Serve®!
Our job is to make sure that America’s heroes get connected to health care in the community.
At TriWest Healthcare Alliance, we’ve proudly been on that important mission since 1996.
Are you our next Manager, Operations?
This position manages daily operations and staff with a focus on delivering timely, accurate and exemplary customer service. The Manager will oversee staff handling phone and chat inquiries regarding all aspects of TriWest’s managed care programs, including information and assistance with program eligibility, authorizations for care, and claims. The Manager will lead and support, in collaboration with other TriWest departments, to promote a positive culture of service, increasing operational effectiveness, and accountability. In leading assigned staff, the Manager will also guide their activities associated with training, quality assurance, reporting and monitoring of performance metrics, policies and procedures, on-line systems, and cross-functional departmental communication with the goal of achieving contract standards, annual goals and objectives.
TriWest Manager, Operations:
· Manages daily operations and staff to achieve desired operational outcomes.
· Manages Human Capital-related activities including recruiting, coaching, training, and developing assigned staff.
· Works in close collaboration with other departments such as Workforce Management, Quality, Training, Provider Services, and Claims to achieve performance standards.
· Conducts performance coaching and development activities with assigned staff.
· Leads team on key initiatives, monitors performance outcomes, identifies opportunities for process improvement, and resolves issues negatively impacting performance.
· Works effectively with cross-functional teams by developing and maintaining effective working relationships with other departments within TriWest.
· Provides leadership to resolve sensitive issues with Veterans and providers, and collaborates with Congressional and Customer Relations department regarding details of Veteran and Provider grievances and appeals.
· Provides clear communication to staff on internal changes, company events, performance expectations, departmental goals, and corporate activities.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Regular and reliable attendance is required.
Are you qualified?
Education & Experience
· High School diploma or G.E.D.
· 5+ years’ experience managing call center or health care operations
· 3+ years supervisory, management, or equivalent leadership role
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent background
· Health care industry experience and/or Military/Veteran health care
· Working knowledge of medical terminology
More about working at TriWest Healthcare Alliance
We’re more than just a health care company. We’re passionate about serving others! We believe in rewarding loyal, hard-working people who are willing to learn as they grow. TriWest Healthcare Alliance values teamwork. Join our team, fulfill your responsibilities, and you may also be considered for frequent pay raises, overtime opportunities to earn even more, recognition and reward programs, and much more. Of course, we also offer a comprehensive and progressive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Generous paid time off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (with matching)
- Short-term and long-term disability, basic life, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
TriWest Healthcare Alliance is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment, without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of our nation’s heroes?
Since our founding in 1996, TriWest Healthcare Alliance has been On a Mission to Serve our nation's Veterans and military community.
For 17 years, we administered the Department of Defense TRICARE program. We have been proud to serve those who wear America's uniform, those who came before them and their family members. Today, we are privileged to support the health care needs of our nation's Veterans, offering access to quality provider networks and excellent customer service through the Veterans Choice Program.
TriWest Healthcare Alliance
Why Work Here?Taking Care of our Nation's Heroes. It's Who We Are. It's What We Do. Since our founding in 1996, TriWest Healthcare Alliance has been On a Mission to Serve our nation's Veterans and military community. For 17 years, we administered the Department of Defense TRICARE program. We have been proud to serve those who wear America's uniform, those who came before them and their family members. Today, we are privileged to support the health care needs of our nation's Veterans, offering access to quality provider networks and excellent customer service through the Veterans Choice Program.
Join Our Mission to Serve Our Nation's Heroes!