IT Project Manager, Senior at TriWest Healthcare Alliance
Taking Care of Our Nation's Veterans.
It's Who We Are. It's What We Do.
Do you have a passion for serving those who served?
Join the TriWest Healthcare Alliance Team! We're On a Mission to Serve!
Our job is to make sure that America's heroes get connected to health care in the community.
At TriWest Healthcare Alliance, we've proudly been on that important mission since 1996.
Are you our next IT Project Manager, Senior?
Do you find satisfaction in coordinating multiple IT-related projects, developing and executing system or solution-level program plans and specifications that support the implementation and release of new products, services, or processes? Do you enjoy managing clearly-defined and focused programs, directing and organizing cross-functional teams to ensure all deliverables are met, and coordinating multiple projects across multiple disciplines (technology, business, project management)? Do you thrive on managing the full lifecycle of assigned programs to achieve deadlines and desired functionality, collaborating with other Project Managers (both IT and other departments), vendors and other partners who have accountabilities for project execution? In this role you can monitor the cost, schedule, and technical performance of component projects and operations, while working to ensure the ultimate success of the project/projects.
If you enjoy providing leadership, direction, and guidance to teams and direct reports, determining and coordinating the sharing of resources among their assigned projects to optimize outcomes, interfacing with stakeholders, including external stakeholders, and functioning as an advocate to support higher-level management priorities, we have a position for you.
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of our nation's heroes?
Manage multiple IT projects:
- Ensurings integration, coordination, timing, and consistency of the process throughout life cycle.
- Planning and prioritizing sub-projects to meet the overall project/program goals and objectives.
- Establishing consistent project management policies and guidelines for projects.
- Collaborating with all team members at all levels.
- Maintaining knowledge of external environment and facilitate public relations to support TriWest's initiatives.
- Sitting on the project review panel and/or act as a liaison with the program's sponsor.
- Overseeing selection and appointment of services and resources to the sub-projects.
- Approving the major commitments on behalf of the performing organization.
- Resolving scope, schedule and resource conflicts.
- Facilitating regular reporting, reviews and audits.
- Organizing the transfer of the entire program/project upon completion.
- Ensuring proper closure and archiving of program records.
- Assisting in the building and managing the project/program management office/function for IT.
- Assisting in the definition and development of enterprise-wide IT project/program management practices, governance standards, processes and metrics.