Government Contract Coordinator at TriWest Healthcare Alliance
Taking Care of Our Nation’s Veterans.
It’s Who We Are. It’s What We Do.
Do you have a passion for serving those who served?
Join the TriWest Healthcare Alliance Team! We’re On a Mission to Serve®!
Our job is to make sure that America’s heroes get connected to health care in the community.
At TriWest Healthcare Alliance, we’ve proudly been on that important mission since 1996.
Are you our next Government Contract Coordinator?
TriWest Government Contract Coordinator:
Supports the Government Contract Administration team to ensure proper filing and retention of Government and TriWest correspondence; proper distribution and tracking of documents, accuracy of documents, and resolve issues that arise. Supports in the financial tracking of contract CLIN structure and coordinating with Finance to ensure accurate funding is reflected and reported.
· Provides cutting-edge service and support in order to maintain strong relationships with business owners, project teams and other stakeholders.
· Maintains current contract document files and repositories for each contract, including standard and custom terms.
· Ensures contract changes are documented and retained in accordance with requirements.
· Tracks all changes to contract modifications.
· Develops notifications to communicate changes in contract language to subcontractors.
· Proper filing and retention of Government and TriWest correspondence.
· Proper distribution and tracking of contract modification documents.
· Regular and reliable attendance is required.
Are you qualified?
· Are you a Veteran, family member of a Veteran, a friend of a Veteran, or passionate about helping Veterans?
· Do you have your High School diploma or G.E.D?
· Do you have Associate degree in related field such as business, health care administration or equivalent experience?
· Do you have Experience in the administration of government contracts or related experience such as contracts administration, legal administration and document retention?
· Are you Proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint?
Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree in related field such as business or health care administration experience?
Do you have Experience in Government contracting administration?
More about Working at TriWest Healthcare Alliance
We’re more than just a health care company. We’re passionate about serving others! We believe in rewarding loyal, hard-working people who are willing to learn as they grow. TriWest Healthcare Alliance values teamwork. Team members work from home or in one of our state-of-the-art facilities. Join our team, fulfill your responsibilities, and you may also be considered for frequent pay raises, overtime opportunities to earn even more, recognition and reward programs, and much more. Of course, we also offer a comprehensive and progressive compensation and benefits package that includes:
· Medical, dental and vision coverage
· Generous paid time off
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (with matching)
· Short-term and long-term disability, basic life, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
TriWest Healthcare Alliance is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment, without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of our nation’s heroes?