This is a Financial position in Phoenix, AZ
Sr Workload Reporting Analyst at TriWest Healthcare Alliance - This position reports up to Finance
Taking Care of Our Nation’s Veterans.
It’s Who We Are. It’s What We Do.
Do you have a passion for serving those who served?
Join the TriWest Healthcare Alliance Team! We’re On a Mission to Serve®!
Our job is to make sure that America’s heroes get connected to health care in the community.
At TriWest Healthcare Alliance, we’ve proudly been on that important mission since 1996.
Are you our next Sr Workload Reporting Analyst?
This position is responsible for compiling and analyzing financial and/or operational drivers to develop complex models within assigned areas. Provide solutions to management based on findings from data analysis and trends to include the development of metrics, preparation of reports, graphs, and charts to support the analysis. Develop and maintain complex models for workload analysis, staffing projections, and volume projections. They work on solutions of moderate to broad scope and complexity requiring analysis of data, combining multiple data sources into one report and researching data sources. This person exercises independent judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Provides expertise on large projects and manages small projects.
· Research, compile, and analyze data in order to create standard and ad hoc reports that provide solutions to management on complex issues.
· Provides analyses and interpretation of complex workload models, volumes analyses and predicts impact of various process improvement initiatives.
· Works with management to understand the impact of decisions made by analyzing and identifying trends creating what-if scenarios before implementation of initiatives.
· Work with internal departments, such as Operations and Data Management to determine performance drivers, key performance indicators in order to develop reports which measure these items.
· Performs a variety of complex analysis and reporting to provide ongoing information, compiles relevant information, makes comparisons and evaluates results. Prepares a variety of complex financial data, information, and studies in a clear, concise format, month-end financial reports, and provides variance analysis. Identify, initiate, research, and prepare evaluations on issues related to assigned areas.
· Present results of analysis to financial and business leaders to include senior management, assist in coordinating and executing the monthly volume and workload forecasting process.
· Strong working knowledge of complex data modeling, trend, and gap analysis.
· Completely weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual analysis on volumes related to the current business.
· Develop trend analysis to help predict the future workload requirements.
· Maintains documentation and ensures all procedure support department and company policies and procedures
· Perform other duties as assigned
Are you qualified?
· Are you a Veteran, family member of a Veteran, a friend of a Veteran, or passionate about helping Veterans?
· Do you have a Bachelor's degree in in Finance, Accounting, or related field?
· Do you have 5 years’ experience in an accounting related field, to include analyzing, modeling, and forecasting data?
· Do you have Experience with report design and presentation?
· Are you Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint?
Do you have 6+ years in analyzing, modeling, and forecasting data?
Do you have Extensive Excel including macro, VBA, and complex formulas?
Do you have PeopleSoft experience?
Do you have Experience developing workload models?
Do you have Experience with large volume data?
Are you Proficient in nVision and Query?
More about Working at TriWest Healthcare Alliance
We’re more than just a health care company. We’re passionate about serving others! We believe in rewarding loyal, hard-working people who are willing to learn as they grow. TriWest Healthcare Alliance values teamwork. Join our team, fulfill your responsibilities, and you may also be considered for frequent pay raises, overtime opportunities to earn even more, recognition and reward programs, and much more. Of course, we also offer a comprehensive and progressive compensation and benefits package that includes:
· Medical, dental and vision coverage
· Generous paid time off
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (with matching)
· Short-term and long-term disability, basic life, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
TriWest Healthcare Alliance is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment, without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of our nation’s heroes?
Since our founding in 1996, TriWest Healthcare Alliance has been On a Mission to Serve our nation's Veterans and military community.
For 17 years, we administered the Department of Defense TRICARE program. We have been proud to serve those who wear America's uniform, those who came before them and their family members. Today, we are privileged to support the health care needs of our nation's Veterans, offering access to quality provider networks and excellent customer service through the Veterans Choice Program.
TriWest Healthcare Alliance
Why Work Here?Taking Care of our Nation's Heroes. It's Who We Are. It's What We Do. Since our founding in 1996, TriWest Healthcare Alliance has been On a Mission to Serve our nation's Veterans and military community. For 17 years, we administered the Department of Defense TRICARE program. We have been proud to serve those who wear America's uniform, those who came before them and their family members. Today, we are privileged to support the health care needs of our nation's Veterans, offering access to quality provider networks and excellent customer service through the Veterans Choice Program.
Join Our Mission to Serve Our Nation's Heroes!